70 (Sign)

Jungkook pov

"What? Weren't you the one who told me I can go but don't even think about doing anything to him? Jimin.....was the reason you accepted me. Tell me Jeon Jungkook would you marry me if it wasn't about Jimin? TELL ME!" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You stood in front of everyone cause of him!" I sighed.

"He is my baby and you nor anyone else can do anything to my baby! He is the red line and you must understand your red lines?"
"What if I don't wanna have him? I am only 17 an-"
"You must and there is no other way. You son't want him? Ok! Fine give birth to him and go I will take care of him but won't let you hurt an innocent soul."

"Mr Jeon!" I came out of my thoughts.
"Ummm....sorry Mr Han! These days my mind's so occupied." He nodded.
"I can understand sir! Well....I was talking about the case of your children custody." I bit my bottom lip as he said that.
"From the things you said your husband's been cheating on you. So I will tell the court he ain't a good option taking care of your kids and you must also mention how important your children lives are for you. Also we must show them documents. You also mentioned your husband's so regretful toqard your children. Your daughter is not at the age who can come to the court but I am sure they will ask for your son about this!"

"Just remember one thing....I ain't the one who cheated.....while was married and had children but you!" I swallowed and shook my head.
"Mr Jeon!" I looked at him.
"You fine sir?" I took a deep breath.
"Can we speak about this in another time?" He nodded.
"Sure! Just the divorce papers are ready!" He said and placed some papers in front of me.
"After signing your husband as well must sign them and everything's finished between the two but the children case is still open." I looked at the papers.

Finished? Everything....is finished?"

Yeonjun pov

I looked at the files in front of me.

"Here!" I looked at Beomgyu.
"What's this?" He smiled.
"Mrs Kim well....Miss Kim now I guess asked us to do this." I narrowed my eyes.
"Who?"
"Jin's mom!" I looked at the files again.
"What are these?"
"You told me you ate doing everything for your mother." I looked at him.
"Look at them as a way for taking revenge."
"Beomgyu!"
"This game.....the game you call it a chaos is for Jin dom't you think you must go for your revenge in your own way?"

I answered my phone as it began ringing.
"Yeah?"
"Mr Kim everything's done! Mr Kim Jungseo has seen all of them and we did as you said."
"Good! Make sure Mrs Kim Jisoo find about it too."
"Yes sir!"

I hung up the phone and looked outside the window.
"Jin is not responding!" I turned as heard Beomgyu.
"Since when you are calling him?"
"Since yesterday?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Yesterday? And you're telling me now?"
I came out of my room.
"We thought you're together but today you came and we found you haven't seen him either." I took my phone out and dialed him.

I tapped my foot on the ground but he was not responding.
"Answer!"
"He won't we dialed him like a thousand times!"
"Has something happened between him and Jungkook?" Moonbyul shook her head.
"No I mean....Jungkook has became weird from yesterday after meeting Jaehyun but they haven't met since yestertday!" I narrowed my eyes.
"Jungkook and Jaehyun have met?" She nodded.
"Does Jin know?" She shook her head. I puffed anr shook my head!
"Seems lots of things has happened yesterday that I had no idea."
"You were busy with filing the case and accompanying Mr Kim!" I looked at Beomgyu and sighed.

"What happened? What did they speak about?"
"Jaheyun trying to face himseld as a victim and knowing Jungkook I am sure he is now thinking about it and the things he said." I closed my eyes.
"I knew it! I knew it'll lead to this place." I sighed.
"What about Jin? Were was he yesterday? How come he doesn't know about this?"
"He went to meet his mother yesterday!" I looked at Moonbyul.
"His mother?" She nodded.
"Yeah! Jin said at a restaurant that they were before."
"Is he with her now?" She shook hee head.
"No the thing is Mrs Kim as well hasn't came to the company since yesterday!"
"Something's happened!" I nodded.
"Something's happened!" I said and took my coat.