54 (Back)

Author pov

"Wow! Finally!" Moonbyul exclaimed as opened the door and saw Jin there. He smiled and entered.
"I was wondering if we can see you again!" She said closing the door and following him. Jin chuckled and sat on the couch closing his eyes.

"Moonbyul I have put that list on your table! Hi Jin!"
"Hi Beom!" Jin responded to him.
"Seems Mr Jeon has gone so hard on you!" Beomgyu said and chuckled.
"So he likes it rough? Or it is your preference?" Moonbyul asked laughing sitting beside him. Jin opened his eyes and licked his bottom lip.

"Well....all I can say is that bitch Jaehyun is so dumb for cheating on that dick! Noway that dad of mine has half of his charisma and pleasure he gives." He said and the three of them burst into a fit laughter.
"Who knew a virgin like you will  turn into a desparate bitch?" Jin chuckled.
"It is not being desperate!" He said and lowered his head.
"So what is it?" Moonbyul asked putting his chin on her palm. Jin looked at her. He as well aware of the answer! The times he had with Jungkook was not sexual interest or any of that but it was a deep feeling there. Like he found why they call it making love! Like their souls would get connected and he never wanted to let go of his arms.

He chuckled and shook his head.
"You like him!" He shook his head and put his palms on his face and groaned.
"I am inlove with him!" He said and looked at the two.
"Then it is more dangerous!" Moonbyul said. He looked at her.
"Like is something that cause you to be mature while love will make you dumb. Make you blind and deaf and then.....you find yourself in a deep hole!" She said looking straight into Jin's eyes.

Jin sighed and bit his bottom lip.
"He wants to divorce Jaehyun!"
"What?" Beomgyu asked surprised.
"He wants to divorce Jaehyun! Didn't you have his sound?"
"No we didn't listen it as you were with him. Anyway back to the point. He wants to divorce Jaehyun?" Jin nodded.
"Then what about his property? Not just that but the children custosy?" Beomgyu asked with narrowed eyes. He looked at both of them and looked at the ground.

"He wants to dight for the custody and about his property...." He shifted his head and looked at them.
"He wanna give it all to me!" Both Beomgyu and Moonbyul looked at Jin shocked.
"Jin!" He turned to Moonbyul.
"You are the true meaning of bitch!" She said and laughed.
"Dude how did you do that? I mean....wow what kind of a curse you used on him?" She said causing tehm to laugh.

Jin stood up and took his stuff.
"What has made him dumb, blind and deaf!" Moonbyul laughed out loud.

Jungkook pov

"When did he go?" I looked Jimin who was standing at the kitchen entery leaning to the wall having the biggest pout.
"He left last night!" He lowered his head frowning.
"Why did he go? Why didn't he even say goodbye and left without telling me?" I sighed and went to him. I smiled and caressed his face.

"Jimin baby!" I cupped his face.
"I know you are sad cause he has left but he has a private life as well. He loved to say goodbye to you two but you were asleep and he didn't want to wake you up." He looked at me.
"He could go this morning!"
"Jimin sweetheart!" He looked at me.
"Your appa is coming back!" I bit my bottom lip. He is still little to know these things. I don't want to put him in this situation and conplicated things that are not for his age at all.
"I don't like to speak about this to you as it is not right for your age so-"

"I know you love Jin!" I swallowed and narrowed my eyes.
"Jimin what are y-"
"You love him! I could see it between the two of you." I put my palms on my face.
"Jimin it is not-"
"I could see it! In you and him. You love him." I bit my bottom lip. I sighed and pushed my hair back.
"Jimin! I don't want you to think about these things as it is not true. I did wrong accepting him to stay which caused you to think in that way and als-"
"It is fine for me! You don't have to hide it nor don't accept it." I looked at him.
"Jimin!" He chuckled.
"I like him too! He can be my appa."
"Jimin! You cannot speak like this." He crosses his arms looking straight into my eyes.
"Why? Why I cannot speak like this?" He said angrily.

"Where is my appa? Huh? Two weeks! Two weeks dad! He is gone for two weeks but not once he called to ask about us or about our well being!"
"Son list-"
"Jin took Somi to hospital! Made our meals and took care of us. The three of us! When did HE care about us? He hasn't done half of the things Jin did for us in two weeks in all these years as my APPA."
"Jimin!" He frowned and bit his bottom lip.
"I wish he would never come back so Jin could live with us and you would marry him. You know what I wish Jin was my appa." He said and left the kitchen his eyes teary. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"My baby!"

"Jinnie! Jinnie!" I turned and looked at Somi who was eating the soup Jin made her. I smiled and held her in my arms and caressed her face.
"My baby!"
"Jinnie! Somi want Jinnie." I smiled.
"Jinnie is now at his home!"
"His home?" I nodded.
"Somi!" She looked at me.
"You must not tell appa Jinnie was here. Ok my baby?" She looked at me with round eyes.

"Don't say Jinnie was here ok?" She nodded.
"Ok!" I sighed and looked at the way Jimin left.
"It'll be alright! Very soon!"

Namjoon pov

"Wait!" I grabbed Jaehyun's hand as he was about to leave. He looked at me and smiled.

"What is this? You are already missing me?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I then looked at him.
"What you said at the hotel-"
"We said lots od things there!" He said and pouted.
"Jaehyun!" He giggled and came and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"What is this?" He asked and raised a brow.
"Don't tell me you've forgotten the reason I married Jungkook!" He smiled.
"You told to marry him cause of the baby! I did as you said."
"I didn't know that damn baby is mine." I said trying my best to calm down.
"Uh ah! He is our baby! How can you speak like this about your son?" I looked into his eyes.

How could I be this careless?
"What is this?" He asked with a smile I badly wanted to fade it from his face.
"You didn't expect it do you?"
"I thought we are in the same agreement!" I said.
"Of course we are but Namjoon...." He looked at me.

"I was only 17! A fragile teenager with no one who could protect me. I must have been careful!" He said and smiled.
"I made Jungkook mine with Jimin while was careful about you too. What if you would forget about me?" He asked and smiled.
"Jimin here is our winning card! Our baby can bring us lots of benefits. Think about it positively!" I looked at him.

I then nodded and stepped back.
"I have to go! I must take a look at Kims!" I said and took my luggage. I was stopped as he hugged me from behind.
"I don't want us to get separated like this!" He said with a childish tone.
"Don't leave with madness! I want us to be always happy together." I looked at him who smiled.
"We started this trip with happiness. I wnat to say goodbye to you with happiness too. I don't want us to be mad at eachother!" You think you are amart but don't know me! I smiled and caressed his face and kissed his lips.

"I love you!" He smiled. 
"I love you too!"

Author pov

"Somi don't put your toy in your mouth baby!" Jungkook said and looked at Somi who was taking her toys putting them in her mouth.

"It is way of understanding about their suurondings! You must always make sure they are all cleaned!" He smiled as remembered what Jin told him. He went to Somi and took the item was in her mouth while had her in his arm.
"Let's daddy wash your toy and then you can play with it hmmm?" He said and smiled to Somi while was washing the toy. He stopped as felt to arms hugging him from behind.

"Surpriseee!" He stood there hearing Jaehyun. Jaehyun on the other hand hugged him tighter.
"Ahhh I missed youuu! So so much!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉