56 (An adult)

Author pov

"So you finally made your way here to our room?" Jaehyun asked Jungkook as he entered the room. Jungkook sighed and went toward his closet. Jaehyun clenched his jaw and went toward him.
"I was waiting for you all the time and you well aware I am here waiting for you but you want me tell you what you did? You chose doing the dishes over coming to me." Jungkook didn't say anything looking through his clothes. It made Jaehyun frustrated. He grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and screamed turning Jungkook to him.

"I AM SPEAKING TO YOU!" He said frustrated with angry eyes.
"You think I don't understand you're ignoring me and giving comments here and there. Telling me if my daughter loves me will come to me while I am the one who has given birth to her." He chuckled.
"Does just giving birth to someone will give you the name of a parent? As long as I know the process of making a baby is not that hard!" He said looking into Jaehyun's eyes. Jaehyun closed his eyes. He then looked at Jungkook.

"You know you are hurting me with what you do?"
"Yeah?" Jungkook asked and smirked.
"I am just being you!" He narrowed his eyes.
"All these years! It was just the way you were to us. Not only me but to two innocent children. You remember how you would make Jimin feel unloved and even hated by himself? Telling him you never wanted him?"
"I-"
"These words are really painful for a 10 year old boy. They were told by you not once. But multiple times while you were looking into his eyes banning him from a parent's love." He said and came out of the walk in closet.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. Better to look for a place for you. You can speak with your father about it! Also tell him I am taking my shares out of his company! After all he must be aware the only amount is keeping his company is going to be taken out. I am no longer fan of giving some one else's disasvnatage." Jaehyun narrowed his eyes.
"What are you saying? He will be bankrupt. Also where to go? Why should I go somewhere else? Here's my house-"
"Was! When we get divorce here is no longer your house! Your father's company is not my concerns. Now you! Even though you are not my concern now as well. Also I don't like sharing a house with you! So I appreciate you move out before the divorce happens." He said and smiled leaving the room.

****************

Namjoon entered the house giving his coat and luggage to the maid.
"Sir! Welcome!" He nodded.
"Where is Jisoo?" He asked looking at the maid. She looked at him.
"Um....ma'am left in the morning and hasn't came back!" Namjoon looked at the clock which was showing 6 pm. His wife would be back at 4 pm from the company.

"Go and bring me a glass of water!" She bowed and thrn left. He took his phone out and dialed Jisoo's office.
"Hello! Thid is Mrs Kim Jisoo's off-"
"I wanna speak with my wife!"
"Ah hello Mr Kim!"
"Hello! I wanna speak with Mrs Kim!"
"Sorry sir but Mrs Kim is not here?"
"She is not there?"
"No sir!"
"When did she leave?"
"To be exact Mrs Kim hasn't came to the company since yesterday that she left the company!" He narrowed his eyes.

"Since Yesterday?"
"Yes sir!"
"When did she leave yesterday?"
"Ummmm....she had a meeting with Mr Kim and then left the company after Mr Kim left as well."
"The CEO?"
"No sir! Mr Kim Suho?" He clenched his jaw.
"Who?"
"Mr Kim Suho sir!" He hung up the phone and closed his eyes.
"Sir!" He opened his eyes looking at the maid.
"Water!" He looked at the glass of water and the the ground.
"So....Kim Suho you're back!"

Jin pov

I took my phone as heard it. There was a message.

"I missed you!" I got shocked but smiled as saw the next message.
"It is me Jimin if you didn't recognize!" I smiled and quickly wrote him back.

"Hello baby! I missed you too♡♡♡♡♡!" I sent it for him waiting for his answer.
"Why did you leave without telling me?" I sighed.
"I'm sorry sweetheart! I had to. Your appa would come and it was not right for me to stay. As your father has told me he doesn't like strangers at home." I sent and chuckled.

I looked at my phone as he sent a message.
"He is here! I haven't greeted him though. I heard them arguing!"
"Who?"
"Dad with him! They were speaking about divorce." I swallowed as heard that. I quickly dialed Beomgyu.

"Hey-"
"Did Jungkook tell Jaehyun about the divorce?" He laugehd.
"They had an arguement and Jaehyun took Jungkook to his edge and he kinda bursted. You must have heard those words. Jungkook even said doesn't want him in the house. Qhhh so harsh!" I bit my bottom lip.

"Jin! Are you there?" I looked at the message Jimin sent me.
"What about his property?"
"I guess he has something in mind as is managing his accounts and all of his properties' documents."

Jimin pov

"I'm sorry baby! Something came up!" I sighed and lowered my head.
"I am sorry about what I heard! I don't know what do you feel right now but you must try to keep yourself OK! This is something between adults." Adults? Are they adults? Why they say between adults while the only thing they do is messing things up?

"Jimin baby? Are you sad? What should I do for you to feel better?" I smiled reading the message.
"I am fine!" I bit my bottom lip.
"I don't know how to feel. All I know is you adults make things confusing! It would be way better if you were honest and would do things in the right way. Why do you make things hard?"

I waited for him to answer.
"All I know is....you never wanna be an adult if you find how is it to be one." I pouted and sighed. In that time a knock on my door caught my attention.
"Yeah?" As the door got opened I was met by my dad who had a smile on his face.
"And how's my angel?" I pouted and lowered my head. He came in and came and sat beside me on the bed.

"Are you still mad at me Jimin?" He asked and caressed my face.
"Baby dad is sorry! I know things are not the way you wabt but I promise I will make everything alright. Ok my baby?"
"By divorce?" I asked and looked at him who had his eyes narrowed.
"Jimin what ar-"
"I heard you! You even said you don't want him to live with us." He sighed and didn't say anything. He took a deep breath and pushed his head back. He then looked at me and smiled.

"I know it is not what a child as your age expect but things sometimes do not work Jimin! No matter how much you try it becomes worse!"
"Is it how it feels when you are an adult?" He chuckled and nodded.
"Yeah! When you become an adult....you make mistakes and there is no one to tell you! There you find tourself drawn!" I sighed and hugged him tightly.
"If it is like this I never wanna be an adult!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉