48 (Trust)

Jisoo pov

"Does Jin...." I looked at Suho. He bit his bottom lip and looked at me.
"Does Jin know about.....his brother?" I quickly shook my head.
"No! No not at all!" I swallowed.
"He must never know!" I sighed.

"The fact that he knows about his father's affair and him cheating on me....is so painful for me!" I looked at him.
"Suho! My baby went through so much pain. I was a very bad mother for him!" I put my face on my palm and began crying.

I wasn't a mother he deserved! I left him when he needed me. I shifted my head as two arms wrapped around me. Turning to my right I found Suho. He smiled and wiped my tears.
"You are a good mother!" He smiled.
"I am sure Jin will say this as well if you ask him."
"Suho!" He swallowed.
"I am not gonna lie! I am so mad and angry! The fact that I was not with him is something but the fact that he never felt how is it to have a supportive dad...." He looked at me.

"Jisoo he didn't deserve it!"
"I know and it is my fault!" I sniffled.
"I thought.....by telling him Namjoon is his father....things won't be complicated! Namjoon had done lots of dirty things. I was afraid he does something to our baby. I couldn't make it if something would happen to Jin." He kissed my head and caressed my back.
"I am sorry!" He sais ans lookes at me.
"I must have been here! For you! For our son! Our family!" He smiles.

"But now....I promise I will do my best! We  will figure things out! I will do everything for us and our son. So don't worry. Ok?" I looked at him and smiled.
"Ok!"

Author pov

"Ahhhhh daaaddd!" Jin smiled looking at Jimin and Jungkook on the boat. Jimin was having so much fun while Jungkook was hugging him and the boat was going fast.

"Nghhh!" He looked down in his arms as heard a sound from Somi.
"You are awake sweetheart?" He said and caressed Somi's face who was looking at him with pouted lips and blinking. He smiled and took the bottle he had taken with him. Pouring some water in his hand he began washing her face.

"Did our princess sleep well? Yes?" Somi looked at him.
"Num num!"
"You are hungry?" Jin asked her and earned a nod. Taking the container he had prepared for her he opened it and began feeding her with the simple mashed vegetables. Somi smiled and looked at him.
"You like it?" She smiled and nodded. Jin smiled amd caressed her face.

"Ahhh yeahhh!" He smiled as saw Jimin.
"Minnie!" Somi said pointing to the sea.
"Yeah! Minnie and daddy!" Jin said and pointed to them. She giggled and clapped her hands looking at her brother and dad.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Jin laughed as she giggled and jumped. Jungkook turned his head! As he found Somi in Jin's hold giggling a smile appeared on his face.
"Jimin look at Somi!" He said to Jimin. He turned to Somi. He smiled and waved to her causing her to giggle out loud and jump.

"She is happy!" Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek.
"Yeah! My babies are happy which makes daddy the happiest!"

Jungkook pov

"Ah look at you too! You are completely wet!" Jin said as we went to them.
"Jin it was fantastic! You must do it!" He smiled. Taking a towel he began drying Jimin's hair.
"I will! Ah let me dry your hair." I smiled looking at them.
"Daddy!" I looked at Somi who was holding my leg.

I held him in my arms.
"Ahhh my princess!" I kissed her cheek.
"What did my princess do?"
"Eat bum num!" She said and smiled.
"Yeah? Was it deliciouse?" She nodded playing with my shirt. I turned as a towel feel on my head two hands began caressing my hair.

"You may catch a cold!" He whispered drying my hair. I could see his face as the towel would move. His face shining under the sun while he had the most beautiful smile on those cherry lips. I closed my eyes. It is like I am in heaven.
"Done!" He said and smiled. I lowered my head and then smiled to him.
"Ummm....thank you!" He smiled and turned to Jimin.