86 (Same mistake)

Jin pov

"Here! Look you must make it like this." I smiled looking inside Jimin's room.
"Like this?" He took the piece from Taehyung and placed it in the correct place to make the airplane.
"Oh oh! The wing deady!" Taehyung cheered and clapped his hands. I looked at Jimin!

Sacrifice! The very first word I am reminded of whenever I look at him. It is like he's sacrificed his whole life.

I swallowed and hit my bottom lip. Knocking on the door I caught both of their attentions.
"Appaaaa!" Taehyung ran to me. I smiled and held him in my arms.
"Appa look! Minnie help me make airpane!" I smiled and caressed his face.
"Yeah?" He nodded.
"Yeah! Look it now realel airpane." I chuckled and ruffled his hair.
"What about going to show your airplane to grandma and grandpa?" He looked at me and then Jimin.

"You wanna speak with Minnie yeah?" I shook my head.
"I go no say lie! I know it pivate." I chuckled as he ran out.
"Ah you are too much for your age." I looked at Jimin who laughed as well.
"He is!" I went and sat beside him.
And also completely like you!" I smiled and then looked at him.
"You think so?" Jimin smiled and sighed.

"Well......I know you well." He looked at me then.
"You may get mad at me for saying this but....." He bit his bottom lip. He then chuckled.
"I know dad very well too." He said and smiled.
"I was with his for years so I can say Taehyung it more like you!" I chuckled.
"Like what?"
"Like....like how he is stubborn, how he makes plans, how devilish he can be-"
"I thought I have good sides too!" He laughed.

"And how kind hearted he is. Even when he tries to look bad but deep inside he is good and kind. He thinks he can hide it but at the end.....he is the one who gets hurt." I swallowed and lowered my head. I then smiled.
"What character of Jungkook he has?"
"Well.....the way he is gentle and loving....like you can feel how much he loves you by just looking into his eyes." I closed my eyes.

Those eyes! The eyes which made me feel like I'm flying. The very same feeling looking into Taehyung's eyes give me.

I chuckled and looked at him.
"Well.....you are right!" I said and chuckled.
"So what was the reason you wanted to speak with me as Tae said it must be something private and of course important." I looked at him. He narrowed his eyes.
"What happened? Is something wrong?" I shook my head.

"No no....I mean......kinda yes." I sighed deeply.
"Jin! What is it?" I looked into his eyes.
"I've found.....I've found it is long time we haven't spoken. About us! About you." I said and smiled. He lowered his head. I chuckled and then bit my bottom lip.
"You know.....the problem is you are so understanding. You don't protest or complain. You.....you are like a mountain that can lean on not like a teenager but an adult. You've always been like this." I swallowed.

"And maybe.....it caused.....it caused Yeonjun and I forget you are a child too with needs. With likes and dislikes. That you need our attention as much as Taehyung and Somi need maybe more." I bit my bottom lip and held his hands.
"Jimin! I must admit I may have not understood you well. I didn't consider your feelings and took you from your parents I mean Jun-"

"I was the one who came to you!" I looked at him.
"Jimin!" He swallowed.
"That time.....the day I went to your apartment with Somi and found Yeonjun there. I was the one who asked him to be with you."
"Jimin we took you to another country an-"
"I know! Jin I know what happened in the past. I know all of them." He said and swallowed.

"I am not gonna lie it was so hard. It sometimes is like when....when Somi calls me uncle Jimin while I am his brother and the one who took care of her the first three years of her life. It IS hard for me." He sniffled and wiped his tears.
"It is hard for me to see everyone has his parents but me.....Jin my real parents threw me away. Taehyung has you and....Somi has Yeonjun. No matter what happens he is always her dad and is always proud her head up introducing Yeonjun as his dad but me....." He bit his bottom lip his tears falling.

I hugged him and caressed his face.
"I know baby I know and am so sorry for.....for taking the only.....one who had the every role in your life. But Jimin....." I cupped his face and smiled to him. I wiped his tears.
"I want....I want to tell you.....I am here for you. No matter what happens but....I am here for you. Just the way.....years ago you asked me to be your appa.....I will be your appa the way I am Taehyung's. You are no different from Taehyung for me." He smiled looking at me. I smiled and caressed his face.

"I love you Jin!" I smiled and hugged him.
"I love you too sweetheart!" I sigehd deeply. Maybe.....I must let him go. Let him choose what he really likes.
"J-"
"Jin!" I was cut when he called me. He went back and looked at me in the eyes.

"Yes?" He lowered his head.
"I....I...." He bit his bottom lip.
"You what Jimin? Why aren't you looking at me?" He shifted his head and looked at me.
"I want to....."

Jisoo pov

"Ahhh look how handsome you look now!" I said and caressed dad's hair. He smiled looking at me.
"Thank you....sweetheart!" I smiled and sat by his bed.
"Let's go for a trip when you became better what do you think?" He sighed and looked at me.
"I don't guess.....I will have any more chances."
"Dad don't say this. Suho you tell him something!" He came and sat beside me. 

"Dad! You know how precious you are to us. Please don't say such a things." He coughed and then smiled.
"Dad!"
"Son......I lived for.....so long.....and am tired now." He said panting and looked at the ceiling.
"Dad!"
"I....called you two.....to tell you something!" He said looking at us with a smile.

"First....of all.....I am so happy that.....you two are back....together." I bit my bottom lip.
"You are meant to be.....together."
"Dad!"
"I did.....wrong about you.....years ago. Mostly you Jisoo." He said and looked at me.
"Don't say this dad!"
"I was.....not a good dad or else.... you wouldn't go through....such a hard time."
"Dad!"
"Jisoo baby!" Suho hugged me and wiped my tears.

"But now.....I want to tell you two.....not to make.....the same mistake I did or else....when this day comes.....your heart won't calm down no matter what happens."
"Dad!"
"J-Jin.....and....Taehyung.....are in the same......situation.....now." He looked at us.
"You two.....don't.....don't make.....make....the same.....same....mistake....like.....like.....me." I went near him.

"Dad please don't speak. Rest an-"
"Don't make....the same....mis....take!"
"Dad....dad pl-dad! Dad!" I shook his who closed his eyes.
"Dad! Daaaddd! Dad open your eyes." Suho came and sat beside me.
"Suho.....what happened? What happened? Why isn't he opening his eyes?" He held dad's head and shook him.

"Dad! Dad please respond to me. Dad!" He said shaking him. I shook my head. Going to him I held him.
"Dad! Dad open your eyes. Dad!" I said and shook him.
"DAAADDDD! DADDDDD!"
"Jisoo baby!" He hugged me.
"Dad....dad left-"
"Noooooo! Noooooo! He is with me. He is with me." I shook him and caressed his face.

"Jisoo baby!"
"Nooo don't take my da-"
"He is not here with us baby!" I shook my head.

"Nooo! Noooo he must not leave meeeeee. He must not leave meeee! Noooooo!"

Jin pov

I opened my eyes as heard screamings.
"Grandda!" I quickly came out of the room and head to his room. Opening the door I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Noooo! Nooo you must not leace meee. You cannot leave me."
"Grandda!"

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉