23 (Fine)

Jin pov

I could feel his killing gaze toward my mom and me. This is it! I want this! To see he is burning in fire cause of us. Cause what we have and he doesn't! Others attention! Power! Money!

"Seokjin baby! You came late son." Mom said and caressed my face. I don't know why but she looks different today. More beautiful and etheral!
"My mommy is a star shining tonight!" She chuckled.
"Not like you! You look etheral!" She said and caressed my face.
"I am your son after all!" She smiled and was looking at me. But her look was different. Something was in her eyes.
"Mom!" She kinda came out of her thoughts and smiled.

"You ok?" She smiled and nodded.
"Yeah yeah! I was just thinking about.....the past."
"The past?" She lowered her head. She then looked at me and smiled.
"I just remembered the time you were born." I smiled.
"It was the most beautiful day of my life. Like......a door got opened for me. To be hopeful! And have a reason to continue!"
"Mom!" She smiled.

"Ah here is not the place to speak about these things. Let's go an-"
"Seokjin son!" I looked at grandda. He smiled and tapped my shoulder.
"Look at my little man! You are surely the pride of Kims." I smiled and he hugged me. I looked at dad who had narrowed eyes. He then smiled.
"Son you came late!"
"I wanted them to wait for me and get surprised by the special guest of tonight!" He chuckled but a bitter one. My grandda laughed.

"Ahhh this is my son! His confidence always surprises me." I smiled.
"He surely has your character Mr Kim!" My dad said and my grandda raised a brow.
"And what does it mean?" He smiled.
"My baby is just like his parents!" Mom said and caressed my face.
"Mostly his dad!" She said looking at me. They say I am as smart as Kim Namjoon but no.....this is not what she mean. She never looks at me this way. Nor looks at dad the way looks at me.

"Mr Kim!" I turned my had as heard the very familiar voice I heard for the first time in grandda's office.
"Suho!" I looked at mom as whispered that.

Jisoo pov

It is like the time has gone back! Years ago we were at the very same occaasion.
"Suho son!" My dad said and hugged him. He smiled and it was when our eyes met and his smile changed into a shocked expression. I didn't know what to say! And just like that a smile came to my lips. And tried to say all the things I have to say to him with that smile! He smiled but a small one and stepped back and looked at my dad.

"Welcome sir!"
"Thank you so much! Actually it is the only party that my family and I are attending so far." He smiled and then looked at us. He bowed.
"Welcome!"
"Thank you Mr Kim!" He looked Jin. I closed my eyes and swallowed.
"You look etheral today!" Jin giggled and smiled boldly.
"Thank you Mr Kim!"
"You've taken everyone's attention. I found you very beautiful the veey first time though!"
"You've seen.....eachother!" They looked at me and I swallowed.

"I mean.....Jin doesn't.....meet with others. You know he has-"
"Mom! I met Mr Kim in grandda's office. There he invited us."
"I thought you stopped working at the company!" Namjoon said looking at Jin.
"I did! But sometimes go there." Jin then smiled to Namjoon.
"After all.....it is going to be mine!" He said and gave a bold smile.

"Ahhh true my son's the best businessman from now on! I can say Kims will be very bigger and more successful after my baby becomes the CEO." I looked at Namjoon and then dad.
"Enough of speaking about business! We aren't here for that."
"Mrs Kim is right!" I looked at Suho as he said that. He was looking at me for some time but then smiled and looked at Jin and then dad.

"Please enjoy here! I have to go and greet others as well."
"Sure! Mr Kim Suho!" I looked at Namjoon who was looking at Suho. He then looked at me and clicked his tongue. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It is going to be harfer than I thought!