Chapter 66 - Euphoria

I can honestly not remember the last time i felt this full, content or serene before in my life, as i do right now being here with Marco. The only thing i'm aware of right now, is his presence, his touch, the sound of his voice.

I'm in a state of bliss, a euphoria, an intoxication of some kind, and Marco is the drug that i'm addicted to.

The world could be ending right outside my door step right now, and i wouldn't be aware of a single thing beyond this room.

I'm so obsessed with just how incredibly insync we are with each other's thoughts and needs... we just want to be together every minute, every second that passes by.

We just have to be within touching distance of each other, and i'm just in a constant state of bliss, as we cuddle, here in this post coital state we are in.

Marco pulls away from my lips, and moves us so that we are on our sides, facing each other.

He pulls my thigh over his, so that our bodies are still intimately connected, even though i can feel that he is now in a more relaxed state.

He rests the side of his head on his hand, as he looks down at me, his fingers running over my nose, over the small beads of sweat on my forehead, before twirling his fingers around the baby hair on the edge of my hairline.

"You know what?" He asks softly.

"What?" I whisper, barely able to get my voice out, and so i clear my throat.

"All i wanted for Christmas this year, was to wake up next to you, do you remember that?" He asks.

"Yeah ...i remember...that night we got the Christmas tree..you said that" i smile at the memory.

"And all you wanted was to come to Boston for Christmas..in fact, you insisted, despite me begging you otherwise." he says.

"You didn't beg, you asked..." I retort, slightly pulling his lower lip between my thumb and finger, until he traps it between his teeth, away from my probing fingers.

"And yet.....here we are, in Boston, in bed, and we will be waking up together" he says.

"It looks like we both got what we wanted." I murmur contentedly.

"It looks like we did." He responds, lightly kissing my lips.

"uhhmm" i hum, when i feel his pull back from me completely, the separation of his body from mine, followed by a warm wet feeling between my legs. 

He gives me a knowing look, when i squeeze my legs together, and i pull on his shirt and leave for the bathroom, before quickly coming back, joining him in bed again. 

 He pulls my thigh to rest between his, and i lean more into him, as he kisses me, almost immediately again.

"Is it just me, or does this feel different, like good different?" He suddenly asks, rising and resting on his elbow and fist again.

"It's different...like really really good different" i agree, unable to keep from smiling.

"I just want to stop time, and stay like this." I add, as he twirls my hair around his finger again, and his smile widens, until i place my hand on my face with a little embarrassment.

I feel so overwhelmed with emotion, it's ridiculous.

"I think we totally pulled an all nighter.. it's almost morning now" he notes, looking over me at the window behind.

I turn back and follow his line of sight, then turn back to look at him.

"We did....I'm so excited for the future again, thanks to you." I say, thoughtfully.