Chapter 36 - Wild Card

Neither of us says the word love, not once, it would be tempting fate; it would be romance, bad luck.

- Margaret Atwood.

**

Soft, warm lips against my neck pull me out of my slumber.

My eyes open and close, a smile spreading on my lips, as Ella continues to shower me with light feather like kisses.

"Good morning' she murmurs, noticing that i'm awake.

"Good m........uhh, fuck!" i gasp, feeling where her mouth just went.

'This is some way to wake up" i murmur, resting my arm at the back of my head on the pillow, and closing my eyes again, my others hand, grabbing a fist full of her hair.

"MMhhhhhmm, don't get used to it" she giggles.

We might get late for work, but then again, i don't care.

Turning her over on her back, i hold her hands over her head as i mount her.

I watch her lips open in a silent sigh, and her eyes flatter closed, as i give her some of this morning wood.

I love the sound she makes, it's music to my ears, fuel to our passion...i love it even more, when she calls me 'Marc'.

**

Walking out of the shower and into the bedroom, where Marco is working on some last minute stuff before work, i go to the window, to see what the weather is like.

"Babe....it's finally snowing" i murmur, turning around and jumping on the bed behind him, where he is sitting with his laptop.

"Careful!" he murmurs, pushing it aside, so i don't cause it any damage.

"How old are you again" he murmurs.

"Shut up" i utter, and kiss his cheek, then get up off the bed to dress up.

I feel his gaze follow me across the room and turn around just before walking into the closet.

"What?" i ask and he shrugs.

"Just admiring what's mine." he says and i blush and smile.

I walk back to the bed and rest both knees there, so that i'm facing him.

When we are together, it feels like the outside world nolonger exists, just him and i.

The intensity of my feelings make me feel like there is something boiling in my chest, like a volcano threatening to erupt. I don't know what it is, and i don't know what to do with myself for now, and so i just lean closer and kiss him softly, tasting the flavor of the mint flavored mouth wash from much earlier on his tongue.

I pull back slowly, the grey of his eyes, boring into my brown ones, i smile and wrap my hands around his his neck, my chin resting on his shoulder and he chuckles and pulls me on his lap, so that i'm staring at the head board and grey wall behind him.

I want to give him all of me, but he has already taken everything from me and made it his own, he constantly lives inside my heart and my mind, and God knows he owns my body already......i don't know what else to give him that he hasn't taken already.

His hands gently soothe my back, through the cotton dress gown i'm wearing, until i pull back, he smiles slightly and kisses my forehead.

The words 'I love you' play on my lips, and i realise, that's what i'm feeling......that volcanic feeling in my chest everytime i see him...It's the love.....but looking at him now, i can't get myself to say the words.