Chapter 23 - Never Let Go

A/N: Warning: Very long and Mature chapter.

I can't believe how much i want Ella, and the intensity of it shocks me as time goes by.

What she makes me feel, what she does to my mind and body without doing anything at all, blows my mind.

Maybe it's the adrenaline, maybe the painkillers finally taking effect, but i don't feel any pain or discomfort, all i can feel right now is the craving for her, coursing through my veins and lighting up my body like a spark to a flame.

Her soft skin feels lovely to touch, her scent, her sweet fragrance is making me drunk with desire...and the way her breasts feel so tender, the way they fill out so perfectly in my hands, i don't want to let them go.

Every night this week, i have replayed that night she slept over in my head over and over again, every move we made,  every gesture, every sound she made until the memory started to become vague to me.

But now having her here again, and filling my hands with them again, it's even better than last time i had them. Their shape, their size, their complexion and texture is perfectly taylored to appeal to me. I'm now completely obsessed with them.

As i squeeze them towards each other in my hands, she involuntarily moves back and forth on my lap, making me grow even harder as her soft delicate backside rubs against my throbbing erection.

I want her so badly, i feel like the heat inside my chest will cause me to explode.

"Ella"  i breath hoarsely, looking up at her, willing her to want this too, as i drop my hands to her slender waist.

She holds her hair to one side, as she looks back at me, her face flushed  red, her lips pick and swollen a little from all the kissing, and it makes me want to kiss her even more.

"Baby" i whisper against her shoulder, as i press her against my body, the softness of hers meshing into my naked chest, and she rests her chin over my shoulder.

"Marco" she murmurs, her hair falling over my shoulder and onto my back.

I sigh in contentment.

This is perfect. Just being like this.... it's enough.

"Marco??" Ella murmurs again, raising her head to look at me.

I love the sound of my name on her lips. It sounds foreign, special.

"What?" I ask, tucking her hair behind her ear and away from cover the chest.

"Are you feeling ok, i mean, are you feeling any pain?" She asks, her fingers tagging the hair at the back of my neck softly.

I look at her shy expression, her bottom lip between her teeth.

"I've never felt better" i respond truthfully.

"Yeah?"

"Yes" i say, kissing her throat, my hands going under her arms to press her shoulders harder against me.

"Marco.....i want you to make love to me....right now" she says, against my head.

Her words make my hair stand at the back of my neck in exhilaration.

I want that too. I want that more that  anything right now and hoped that she wanted it too....but hearing her say it...it does something to me.

I pull back to look at her, her eyes always tell me the truth, the things her mouth doesn't say....and i see it there, her desire mirroring mine.

"Are you sure?...there is no going back from that once we go there.." i ask softly, anxiously.

"Yes, i'm sure." She responds.