Chapter 64 - I See You

A/N: Long chapter.

"Is this how you welcome people in this part of the world?" Marco asks, standing by the door.

My mouth momentarily hangs open.

Am i that desperate to see him, that i'm now imagining him here?

"Marco?" i murmur and he winks in return.

"Oh My God" i utter, jumping into his arms and pushing him back a little with the impact of my hug.

He laughs, and quickly takes his hands out of his pockets, leaning over slightly to pick me up and anchoring my legs around his waist as he walks further into the room.

"Were you expecting someone else?" He asks, breathing into my neck.

"Not really, but you are the last person i expected to see here." I murmur.

"I bet."

"What are you doing here though, ain't you supposed to be in Hartford, when did you get here, how did you get here so fast?" i ask hurriedly.

"Too many questions woman, you want to drive me crazy already." he grumbles, biting my neck, and i chuckle.

"Hai." he murmurs, pulling back to look at me.

"Hai" i respond.

"I missed you" he says, even though we were together just a few hours earlier.....but he is right though, because i missed him too, more than i thought possible already, and it makes me so happy to hear him say it.

"Me too.." i murmur, bending my head forward towards him, towards his mouth.

"Nope..you are going to have to earn that kiss!" He says, tilting his head back, and letting me slide down to my feet.

I gasp, in exaggerated shock.

"So it's like that now?" I mutter.

"Yep. It's like that." He retorts, popping the p, and then slumming himself on top of the sofa lazily, the action drawing some bits of his hair down over his forehead.

He then stretches his arms over the back of the sofa like he owns the place.

"I can see you are already making yourself at home." I say and he winks.

"Dad is just in the other room." I say, just to see what he will do.

"Is he now?" He taunts, cheekily placing his booted feet, one on top of the other, on the coffee table infront of the sofa he is occupying, his eyes not leaving mine a he does it.

The audacity.

I push his feet off the table with my leg, and he bends forward abruptly, and pulls me onto the sofa with him, the action so quick and unexpected, that i end up squealing involuntarily in response.

"Are you going to call your Dad for help?" He asks cockily.

"You know?" I ask out of breath, as i remove my hair that went wild, from my face.

Obviously he knows he isn't here, he always knows everything.

"I met him in Hartford shortly after you left, the irony, you can imagine my surprise" he says.

"I can't believe i came here for nothing...." I chuckle, shaking my head and running my fingers through my hair.

"But i guess it's not really for nothing... now you are here, i'm here too now.......and we are all alone..i like the sound of that." he says.

"I can't believe you are really here" I say.

"I'm here" he murmurs, tucking my hair behind my ear, and then placing my hand over his chest.