Chapter 34 - My Motivation

As we leave the dinner table and patio altogether to go into the house, because it's become really really cold outside now, Marco comes to walk besides me.

"That was good...." He says, referring to the way i handled the dinner with everyone, and probably his mother, specifically.

"Yeah?" i ask, happily.

"Yeah" he agrees.

"Cool" i say, lightly with a shrug.

"So...." He says, placing his hand on my waist, and slowing me down from everyone as they walk and talk.

"..... I was thinking that, i can get some stuff, and stay with you for the rest of the weekend?" He says, but it's more of a question than a statement.

"You are asking me?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah...you know, maybe you wanted to have your privacy and......" He starts to say, but i cut him off.

"Marco, it's your place." I whisper.

"Yeah....but you are living there right now, and i respect your space" he says, pulling my arm and bringing me to a stop, as others start walking into a large room, that i think is the lounge.

"I want to spend the rest of the weekend with you.....i...i thought that was the plan" i admit.

I kind of already figured we would go back there together later, and just automatically assumed he would spend tomorrow night there too.

Well, i hoped.

"Ok...just making sure" he says, his eyes darker, as he looks at me.

"Ok" i say, but it comes out as a whisper.

"Then i'm going upstairs to get my stuff...wanna come?" He asks.

Yes

But just before i can voice out my response, Ally walks by and speaks up.

"Actually, Ella is coming with us for a minute." She says, giving him a wink and already pulling me away.

I smile at her and turn to wave at Marco with a shrug, as i follow her in a different direction.

**

I go up to my room to get my laptop, and a couple of work stuff i will need to work on tomorrow for work on Monday, as well as a couple of clothes aswell.

I know everyone will give me shit, if they see me carry this stuff out with me, but i have no intention of coming back home tonight, or tomorrow either, and so, i need to be ready for Monday.

After putting together everything i will need, i ask one of the maids to take it down to the car, and put it in the back seat, and then, i go back downstairs to join everyone again.

 Ally's Parents and Sienna left not long before Ella and i arrived, apparently, Sienna and Roman didn't manage to fix their issues after all, and he left to go home shortly after she left too, so it's not alot of people still around right now.

I hear voices in the kitchen on my way to the lounge and find that every one is there now.

 Apparently, the ladies wanted somewhere private to talk or gossip or something, but everyone ended up following them there.

Ella is sitting on the kitchen counter with Mary and Mom, apparently, due to her pregnancy, Ally is more comfortable standing right now after having been seated for too long.

Lola and Zara are literally on the floor, playing with the kids as they run in and out of the room, while the men are spread out all around the enormous room.