Chapter 51 - Only Us

A/N: Hey guys...I uploaded the chapter by mistake earlier when i was editing...so this is the same chapter i have just changed the title name though....Enjoy..Btw..it's a long chapter.

It's Thursday, and we both still had to go to work today, so last night, i set the alarm to go off a little earlier, incase we got carried away, or were too tired due to going to sleep too late.

I'm absolutely elated right now. I feel like things can only go up from here, especially once Sebastian is out of the way.....he is the only thing that's creating problems for us now.

However, i do acknowledge that even with him out of the way eventually, things won't always be perfect between us, because Ella are i can both be equally stubborn and fierce in personality, so i imagine that we will butt heads many times in the future, but at the same time, i feel like it's what makes us perfect for one another.....and if how i'm feeling right now is anything to go by, the good times are worth every bump and bruise along the way.

Antonella.

She's my favorite part of the day, and i love spending time with her, she makes me feel like a teenager, all warm and giddy inside....she's like my therapy.

It's stupid really, that i feel this way.....but it's what it is, the feeling is real and it's there..... and it's all for her.

After turning off the alarm off, i slowly start getting off the bed, but Ella wraps her warm slender fingers around my forearm, and pulls me back down against her.

"No... don't leave me." she protests lowly, causing my back to land on top of her.

I chuckle, and turn, using the palm of my hand for support, as i sit beside her.

Her head is resting on the pillows, her dark hair spread around her. She looks up at me from under those long lashes, sleep still evident in her eyes.

"Good morning." I murmur.

"Good morning" she whispers, closing her eyes.

"So beautiful, and enchanting, and all mine." I whisper, more to myself than to her.

She smiles, but keeps her eyes closed, then opens them lazily... I don't think she even heard me.

"I set the alarm extra early so that i can get in a quick workout...go back to sleep, i'll wake you up when it's time to get ready" i say.

"Ok" she murmurs, and then turns to face the other side, hugging a pillow.

Lucky pillow.

I get up and walk to the guest room.

It's not exactly a fully furnished bedroom yet, and neither is it furnished with gym equipment, but it will have to do for now. I'm sure i can work out some none equipment requiring exercises like sit ups, squats, crunches or something of the sort for the next thirty minutes.

*

I'm almost done with sit ups when Ella comes over.

"Hey" she says, leaning again the door.

"Hey" i reply, giving her a brief glance, and continuing to murmur under my breath, until i finish my count.

"Hai" i say afterwards, breathing heavily.

"Workout room huh?" She gestures to the room.

"Yeah..do you have plans for it?" I ask.

"I don't have any plans for the house altogether" she replies with a smile.

"I was thinking of turning it into a gym..." I say, and she rolling her eyes.

"What?" I chuckle.

"A gym, you want to turn this beautiful room into a gym?" she mutters.