Chaptet 41 -Start Of Time

"Is that too tight?"

"No, it's fine......Thank you." i say, looking at the top of Marco's head, as he squats below me, one knee on the ground.

He nods, and goes on to work on fastening my other skii boot, before standing up and walking away, without saying another word.

I remaining watching him walk away, holding his own ski boots by the laces, as he approaches Nick, Lola and Zara.

Today we all left the Ranch and came to a skii resort an hour or so away from the house, where we are all spending the day together.

I sigh and turn back, to find Ally looking at me.

Because of her pregnancy, even though we are all still on level ground, Nick won't allow her to get on the slopes or move around much, incase someone in their excitement. carelessly knocks into her, or she trips or something, which i guess is understandable. So now, she is moving around in a snowmobile.

Right now, i'm sitting on a bench, close to her, and about to go out onto the snow to skii.

"What?" I ask.

She shrugs.

"Nothing. It's probably none of my business anyway." she says with a sly smile, and i look away, staring at every one that's having a good time on the snow.

And then i look at Marco, and see him putting his skii boots on too now.

"Can i ask you something?" I ask, while still looking at Marco.

She grins.

"Yes" she says with excitement and i smile.

"Look, Uhhmm, do you think it's weird, or too soon for Marco and i to get.... you know, intimate with each other, seeing as he kind of doesn't remember our relationship at all?" I ask, feeling awkward asking her, but desperately wanting to talk to someone who sort of understands the situation.

"I think......Ohh my God...really...Can't we have just. One Normal. Day where someone is not trying to ignorantly kill themselves." she mutters, as we stare at her daughter Hailey, and i chuckle.

she sighs.

"I will be right back, hold that thought" she says, driving off, and i laugh at her exasperation.

Motherhood is something else. I always thought having twins would be fun and magical, which i'm sure it is, but it's also alot of work.

"So that's the reason why he is in such a low mood today?" Roman says, appearing out of thin air.

"Who?" I ask, even though i already have a pretty good idea who he is talking about.

"Marco" he says and i shrug.

"I didn't notice" i say, then look away. After a while, i look back at him and he smiles.

"What?" I utter, feeling the burn of his deep stare.

"The man almost lost his life, are you really going to leave him high and dry" he murmurs with a smirk.

"I don't know what you talking about?" I say innocently.

"Really? You want me to spell it out for you......" He says and i shrug cluelessly

"Isn't this conversation awkward for you?" i ask curiously, and then remember that, he is the same guy the took me to Marco's bedroom when he knew he would be showering at the time...so i guess maybe not.

He laughs.

"Anyway, the answer to the question you asked Ally is that...it depends" Roman says.

"So, you were eavesdropping?"