Chapter Three: Starry Princess

Warning: Violence

Ming meets the gang!~ :]

Bàbà=dad
Yèdēng=Nightlight

"You want to what?" Macaque blinked, looking at his daughter, from where he was making breakfast in the kitchen.

"I wanna' spend the day with MK!" Ming cheered from the table, where she and Wukong were eating their Jianbing. "Bàbà says MK has a day off today, so I won't be bothering him, and MK has the staff so he can protect me."

Macaque sighs, setting his own Jianbing on a plate, and sitting down next to his husband, "I don't know Ming. That's awfully risky."

"MK's friends will be there too!" Ming said, giving her father the 'baby monkey eyes.' "Please?"

The black furred monkey groaned, giving a snickering Monkey King the side eye, "I wonder where you learned THAT from...Wukong."

"I promise I'll be good," Ming continued. "I'll stay in my human disguise the whole time, I'll listen to MK and his friends, and-and--"

"Come on Plums," Monkey King smiles. "We were doing a lot worse at her age. I mean, all she's asking to do is spend the day with MK and his friends, not fighting demons."

"Fine," Macaque groaned, Ming cheering in the background. "But! You'll listen to EVERYTHING MK tells you. And if MK, for some reason, has to leave you alone with his friends for a few minutes, you listen to them."

Ming nods, practically vibrating in place from how excited she was, as Macaque continued, "The moment you feel unsafe, you call me with you phone, and find the nearest shadowy area so that I can get to you quickly, understand?"

"Yes papa!" Ming nodded.

Macaque just sighed again, "Let's hope nothing goes wrong."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ming looked around in awe as she slipped through her father's Shadow Portal, and into an alleyway, turning to face Macaque when he gets her attention, "You remember what I said?"

"Mmhmm!~" Ming nods.

"Alright yèdēng, I love you," Macaque placed a kiss on Ming's forehead.

"Love you too papa!~" Ming smiled, watching as her father disappeared back into the shadows, before walking out of the alley and towards the restaurant with the neon pink pig, after having made sure to take on a human form.

Ming enters the shop, looking around for a familiar mop of dark brown hair, as the bell rings behind her, only to see MK nowhere in sight.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" An unfamiliar male voice grunted out, Ming turning to look at what she assumed was the kitchen, right as a pig demon walked out. "Hello there valu--huh?"

The pig man looked around to find out who rang the bell, not seeing Ming behind the bar, the little girl shyly peeking her head out, "U-um..."

Pigsy looked down at the noise, his eyes widening at the sight of the little girl, before he knelt down to give her a gentle smile, "Hello kid, what's your name?"

"M-Ming," The disguised simian stutters out, hiding her face with her hair.

"Where are you parents Ming?" Pigsy asked, worried that the kid might be lost, or was abandoned.

"Papa dropped me off here today so I could see MK," Ming explained, peeking out from behind her hair.

Pigsy blinked, 'This girl knew MK?'