Chapter Fifty-One: Stalwart Generals

Warning: Violence

I DID say that you'd meet more generals :]
Another short one today

Also, watch out Squid's existence...my emojis are coming for you >:]

"Well would you look at that~" A young male voice cooed, sounding in their early 20's at the least. "I never thought we'd see such familiar faces, huh Liu?"

"This is, quite the surprise Ma," Hummed a female voice in a similar age range.

The Sun Six-Ears family all looked up to see a pair of similar colored simians staring down at them with easygoing, yet teasing smiles, lapis blue eyes twinkling with mischief.

The male stood at 7ft 10 inches, his fur a pale pink and skin a muted purple, a pastel pink facial marking decorating the simian's face, hair flowing down a few inches past his shoulders. The male monkey wore a skintight, shoulderless black top, with a small, diamond shaped window in the chest area, alongside grey-purple harem pants and a light purple belt and pant cuffs, that covered heelless/toeless black socks. Two purple feathers sticking out from the monkey demon's hair like rabbit ears pulled back submissively.

The female monkey was 6ft 1 inches, her fur, skin and eye color exactly the same as the male simian, long hair up in a ponytail that reached her shoulders, with two other parts framing her face perfectly, but her facial marking a light purple, as if the two were twins. She wore a similar colored harem pant, belt and socks, but a dark blue and light purple training outfit meant for those practicing kung-fu, with a magenta monk's robe covering her left half, the long sleeve swallowing up her entire left arm. Her own feathers were slanted the opposite direction of her male counterpart.

"Ma...Liu...is that really you two, or has the desert heat finally gotten to my head?" Wukong couldn't help but let out a laugh, everyone watching as the pair hopped down in front of them, both kings immediately getting to their feet to hug the pair of strangers...at least to MK and Mei they were.

As for Ming, "Uncle Ma! Auntie Liu!~"

The monkey know as Ma, chuckled when his niece latched onto his left leg, living it up and grabbing the youngest monkey upside down, causing her to squeal happily, tail wagging so fast it was generating it's own wind. 

"Well if it isn't my little butterfly!~" The taller of the pair cooed happily, blowing a raspberry on Ming's stomach, tickling the young cub, who laughed happily. "And how is our dear mountain princess doing?~"

"Hopefully, not taking after you," The one called Liu hummed out, smiling and waving over at the teens. "You two must be the newest additions to the mountain. My name is Liu, and this is my brother Ma. It's a pleasure."

"Like, as in the twin Marshals?" MK asked, tilting his head curiously.

"Indeed," The shorter general hummed, tail flicking slightly. "We've been traveling ever since these two--" She motioned to Wukong and Macaque. "--got retired and had little Ming, stopping by on occasion...sorry for not being able to meet you properly until now, a certain someone got us in a bit of trouble."

Ma grunted as his sister elbowed him in the gut, being careful not to drop the still laughing cub, "I said I was sorry, geeze. You get yourself arrest by the police one time, and suddenly your twin never trusts you on your own again."

"Arrested?!" Everyone but Liu, Ma and Ming shouted in horror.

"Yeah," The taller twin gave a nervous laugh. "I drank a bit too much one night, and ended up causing a bit of a scene...forgot I can't knock 'em back like I used to...age and all that."