Chapter Eighty-Five: Training Arc

Warning: Violence, Cursing, mentions of trauma, and an eating disorder, alongside mentions of suicide

Appearance of the Generals 
Season 4 Savage

GTE--Stands for Golden Tusked Elephant

"How dare you come into my house, assault my wife, and treat my niece like some tool for your sick goal?!" DBK snarled, the lava around them bubbling furiously, as if reacting to the demon's rage. "Then, you flaunt my imprisoned son for your own twisted amusement!"

It had been a peaceful morning that day, Red Son having been dragged out of the house by MK and Mei to go hang out, after Iron Fan had some fun teasing him by asking for grandkids, much to the embarrassment of both simian and young bull, whilst the dragon girl snickered and recorded, leaving behind a basket of the two demon's favorite fruits as a gift from the mountain kings.

Both parents had started getting worried by the late afternoon when they heard no response from anyone in the Sun Six-Ears family, the dragon girl and pair of kings usually responding quickly, only for Azure and his two friends to come barging in, carting an injured Ming in the elephant's arms, and forcing her to use the Samadhi Fire with a spell, to quickly deal with the Bull Clones, Peng quite happily telling of how he bested their son, showing off the slate with Red's name on it.

"Give up this foolish goal," Bull King snapped angrily, his claws digging into the stone floor of his palace, as he glared down the trio of demons. "It has been thousands of years, and both my family and Wukong's have retired from that life. As should you."

"The Demon Bull King I knew would not say such things!" Azure argued back, glaring behind him  at the trapped Iron Fan, who shot the lion a scathing look, that'd send him six feet under if possible. "Your words are tainted by compliance with those foolish kings, the tenderness given by the Celestial Maiden you married, and the innocence of your rampaging offspring."

"Do not speak of my wife and son like that!" Growing in size, DBK's eyes glowed with a dangerous purple light, smoke emitting from his mouth as flames licked his maw. "You know nothing!!

A blast of purple and green flames shot forwards, only to be met by the teal fire of Ming, who cried out as her flames were once again forcefully used by a smirking Peng, elephant's hands having become too hot during his use. 

Sighing in sadness, Azure realized that his words wouldn't get through to his former brother, the demon going to trap the bull in the scroll, only for PIF to break free of her bonds and blast back the attack from reaching her husband......

But not her

Gasping as she felt the ink crawl up her arm and engulf her body, the last thing the ex-warrior heard was her husband crying out for her, before everything went black. Lunging forwards to try and free his wife, the bull demon was quick to follow, Ming sobbing as she was forced to watch everything, the collar placed around her neck preventing the cub from fighting back, it working similarly to her father's fillet.

"The Bull King was the last chance we had at reforging the brotherhood," The Golden Tusked Elephant sighed, turning back to face his lion friend.

"Indeed," Peng nodded in agreement, his grip on his spear tightening at the next words he spoke. "And I am unable to locate the generals as well."

"Then let us make it easy for you," All three whipped around at the sound of Marshal Liu's voice, seeing both her and her twin Ma standing there, weapons out and ready.