Chapter Forty-Seven: Ice Cold Trio

Warning: Cursing, Violence, Mentions of suicide

Return of the chaotic Huli Jing, and they're bringing friends
Also, fair warning, 90% of this just pure crackhead energy...like, there is barely a SINGLE chapter that has anything serious going on when Kieran is involved.

Kieran--Hello, I'm the comedy

Gēge=Big Brother
Bàba=Dad

The ship jolted forwards as the blast hit, smoke and shrapnel spewing over the deck, as the gang looked up to where the attack came from, MK holding on tightly to Ming, who'd managed to stay asleep the entire time.

Getting to their feet, the male teen passed his sister over to Wukong, and went to summon the staff, only to remember that he'd lost it...and had no way of creating a shadow one, due to still recovering his powers, Mei being in the same boat as him...though luckily was able to hold onto her sword.

"Yo-hoo! Big summer blowout!~"

Everyone blinked in utter confusion as the words echoed throughout the valley, from a feminine voice, as three figures landed on the deck and the monkey prince let out a groan at the sight of one of them, "Not again."

"'Sup Monkey Boy! It's me! Ya' boy!" Kieran shouted with a smirk, as the other two--a pair of demon monkeys--seemed to sigh at this.

Speaking of them...

The one to the left appeared to be female, standing at 5ft 2 inches, alongside two pairs of ears and dark blue fur. Her facial marking looked that of a demonic light blue skull, that matched her tanned skin perfectly, alongside the  golden eyes that flashed dangerously when the looked over the group. Streaks of white were seen to decorate her hair, that went down to the small of her back, except for one chunk that was up in a ponytail to keep some out of her face, and the tail appeared to end in the shape of a cloud, also white in color. A skintight, short sleeve, black top was seen as one half of a grey Tang suit top hung over the girl's right side, and the other dressed her top. A light grey belt was tied around her waist, and merging that with her dark, navy blue harem pants, the right leg having a cloud pattern at the bottom.

The second monkey was male, himself 4ft 9 inches, and matching--who the gang assumed was his sister--in the fur color department, the hair much shorter like that of a lions mane, and just as messy too. He also had tan skin, a light blue skull mark, and golden eyes. Half of his top showed his own skin tight black top, and the other dark greyish-blue covering his left top-top. He also had a light grey belt and dark blue harem pants, except there was a fabric sash hanging down the in front of the part between his legs, with it's own cloud pattern.

All in all, they were rocking the blue clad villain look...despite working for LBD.

"MK...do you...know, this fox?" Macaque gave his young cub a concerned look, shakily summoning his shadow staff to protect them, despite the pain.

"I was bribed with food one time to capture him, unfortunately I didn't get him," The Huli Jing gave a confident smile, tails wagging.

"Uh...sis," The male monkey spoke up, sweatdropping as his brother had one of those...'no thoughts,' moments. "Didn't you NOT want them to find out about that?"

The fox paled, "Oh SHIT!! You heard nothing, absolutely nothing!"

"You're the one who tried to capture our son for the Lady Bone Demon?!" Monkey King snarled, eyes narrowed dangerously, briefly flashing from gold to red.