Chapter Seventy-Two: Unbound King

Warning: Violence, Cursing (It's Kieran, what do you expect?)

He's baaaaaaacccckkk!~
(ISTG, when Kieran was coming up with these insults in Discord, they wrote every insult in all caps. I kid you not.)
P.S. This is short, I have a lot of coloring to do for the Season 4 Two Kings outfits, I've only JUST started Mei. I've been procrastinating.😅

Quick to action, Rumble and Savage collectively used their magic to hold back Wukong's attack, as the brown eyed male was slightly pushed back by the wind upon impact. Regaining his bearings, the teen rushed past them as the ice trio shot up into the sky, quickly trailed by the possessed king....Kieran spewing insults as she dodged every attack.

"UGLY MONKEY LOOKING ASS BITCH! YOU UGLY TRANS LOOKING ASS MF! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE YOU TRANS HAVING SON OF A BITCH!" The fox demon screeched, using his mist magic to keep afloat, as their siblings turned into various flying creatures, attacking the Monkey King as he copied each attack as it came. "THIS IS MY DAMM HOMOPHOBIC ARC! YOU QUEER! YOU GAY ASS MONKEY! ZLSDOVNAHSOFH! I'M BEING HYPOCRITICAL WITH MY GENDERFLUID ASS BUT I DON'T CARE!"

Screeching angrily as xie shot forth a barrage of ice spears at the ginger simian, Kieran yelped when she felt two of her nine tails get grabbed by clawed hands, and launched right into a mountain of ice, the culprit being pretty obvious.

˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥∩˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥∩˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥∩˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚˚‧º·(˃̣̣̥∩˂̣̣̥)‧º·˚

As for MK, the boy had managed to get over to the staff, casting a longing glance over at Macaque, "Soon dad...you'll be free soon..."

Taking a deep breath, the boy reached out and grabbed the staff, aiming to yank it out of the ice, only to pale in the realization...

He couldn't get it out!

"Oh child~" The Lady Bone Demon's voice cooed, from where she still floated above him. "You must see now how truly pointless--"

"OH, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!" The teen snapped, continuing to yank at the gold and red staff angrily, not willing to give up after he'd come so far. "If you like destiny so much, why don't you just marry it already?!"

Too caught up in his anger, the boy didn't notice the crack he'd left behind in the ice...but the bone woman did...

( ˘▽˘)っ♨( ˘▽˘)っ♨( ˘▽˘)っ♨( ˘▽˘)っ♨

"Focus Kieran!" Savage berated--worry lining her voice--barely dodging another attack. "Monkey King isn't going to hold back, we can't afford many mistakes!"

"Are you okay?!" Rumble asked, yelping as he barely missed getting hit by Wukong's laser vision.

The fox's eye twitched angrily, as he looked up at Wukong, "THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO BITCHES!! ALSO, UGH, YOU'RE A FUCKING GINGER!! IT'S ALSO WHY YOUR SON HAS A CRUSH ON THIS PEPPER LOOKING ASS SON OF A BITCH!!"

"Wh--!! NO I DON'T!!" MK's voice was heard over at the top of the mech, himself briefly having stopped pulling at the staff, a slight flush on his cheeks.

"The fact that you knew who I was talking about, only further proves my point!" Kieran cackled, falling back and laughing. "Monkey man's got a crush on Red Son~~"

"SHUT UP!!"

Yelping, the fox teen looked up at where a certain possessed parent was flying straight at them, another angry screeched coming out of her mouth, "YOU SLOW ASS MF!! IS YOUR AGE FINALLY GETTING TO YOU?! HUH?! NO BITCHES!! GINGER!! TALL ASS MONKEY!! OVER HERE WORKING FOR THIS BONE BITCH!!"