Chapter Sixty-Two: Lotus Prince

Warning: Violence

Welp, looks like Nezha's here
Also, please read about his origins, they're very interesting 🧐 
Also, also, note that Nezha is a god that blesses/protects children....just something to keep in mind during this chapter

This chapter is rather short, because I have an important art piece I have to make for tomorrow's chapter that I've kept putting off, so....................

Bàba=Dad
Yèdēng=Nightlight

Anger was all that Kieran felt as she stormed through Lantern City, using the corrupted powers that the Lady Bone Demon gave her to freeze anyone in her path...which would include this infernal monkey general before him, that was blocking their path.

Beng growled as he swung his spear down upon the ice that was shooting towards him, shattering it within one blow, sending shards flying everywhere and embedding some within the surrounding frozen pillars, "Your journey ends her foul creature!"

Gritting zeir teeth, hands forming into fists with xier nails digging into her flesh drawing blood, Kieran swung her arm out, summoning forth another wave of ice, "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?!"

Leaving Beng frozen in a wall of ice.................

☀( 'O`)~☀( 'O`)~☀( 'O`)~

As for our group of heros, they nervously surveyed the damage around them caused by the grief stricken Huli Jing, MK clutching the rings close whilst Ming firmly latched herself on Red Son, who held her close in a protective manner as the cries of the city's citizens echoed around them.

"This isn't looking good," Tang mumbled, helping Pigsy, Sandy, Macaque and Wukong keep an eye out for their adversary, whilst the kids stayed in the middle of the train, trying to keep the youngest of the group from seeing the traumatizing sight outside. "So what's the plan for when the ice siblings show up?"

"Hopefully it won't come to that, but..." Monkey King started, trailing off as he thought about the information that DBK's son had given them once on the train.

"They're what?!" The gang all shouted in disbelief.

"They're genetic creations made by LBD and her creepy friend, mixing the white spirit and Macaque's DNA together!" The fire user explained, handing over the ring he'd gotten to MK. "We've both seen them use shadows and ice." Red Son motioned between Ming and himself.

The Two Kings were dumbfounded.

"Does that make them out siblings?" The younger female spoke up, curious.

"In a sense..." The shadow demon said. "But...how on earth was she able to create them? I mean...I'd never give her anything willingly and--"

"The last time we fought," Wukong interjected, snapping his fingers together in an 'ah-ha!' moment. "She'd grabbed your hair and ripped a chunk of it out...the bi--jerk must've kept some for one of her...later experiments."

Shaking his head to dismiss the thought, Monkey King and the other adults moved to the other side of the train, keeping their voices low as they talked about the next stage of the plan, none of them noticing the strange vehicle approaching, until the train jolted on the tracks, sending them all flying to the floor.