Chapter Two: Golden King

Warning: N/A

Gay monkeys go brrrrrrrr

Bàbà=Dad

MK screamed, frantically waving his arms around to try and shake off the butterfly, which now stood on the ground, "Yes, yes. It is I, the Monkey--Gaugh!"

Macaque snorted, cracking a grin as MK stepped on the butterfly, squashing it. Ming blinked, climbing out of her Macaque's arms, as MK lifted his foot, "Is it dead?"

"He's not dead kiddo,'" Macaque laughed as walked up behind the boy, placing a paw on MK's head, whilst Ming scooped the butterfly up in her paws. "Though this is definitely something I'll tease him about later."

MK opened his mouth to question Macaque, but a glow coming from the butterfly in Ming's paws, made him stop. The trio watched, as the butterfly shot out of the she-monkey's hands, transforming into an eagle, then a tiger, then a bear, and finally into it's true form....as the Monkey King.

Monkey King stood at 6ft 10in, with golden brown fur, and golden eyes that matched Ming's. He had pale skin just like Ming's as well, with a peach colored marking on his face. He wore dark blue boots with golden yellow accents, harem pants like Macaque that faded downwards, from dark red to orange. Half of a yellow coat-like cloth with the sleeve cut at Wukong's elbow, much like a monk would wear, it made a wing pattern at the bottom with red and turquoise stripes, darker yellow spots dotting the yellow. Underneath the coat he wore a black sleeveless top, with a golden stripe, going from his right to left across the chest. A pair of golden gauntlets were wrapped around Monkey King's forearms. A red silk cloth belt was tied over the outfit, with the same symbol as Macaque and Ming's, alongside a golden crown and two blood red feathers appearing from it, just like Macaque's crown.

"M-M-Monkey King?" MK gasped in awe, looking up at the simian, eyes sparkling.

"Yup!~" Wukong smirked at the teen. "The one and only!~" He made a show of looking around. "So...where's my staff?" The simian king froze when he saw MK standing there, eyes welled up with tears, not sure how to react. Monkey King turned to Macaque for help, but the black furred monkey turned a blind eye, earning a look of betrayal from the golden simian.

"I'm so sorry!!" MK exclaimed, bowing down in front of Wukong who jumped in surprise, before the teen lifted his head up. "I tried to bring it to you, but Princess Iron Fan came and took it! She's got this glove and--"

Monkey King chuckled, bending down to where MK was kneeling on the ground, "I know, I know...Look, I'm gonna' come clean."

In the background, Macaque rolled his eyes and shook his head, picking up Ming who was just watching all of this tomfoolery go down.

"Um...I've been kinda' watching you," Wukong said with a teasing smile.

'More like stalking,' Macaque thought, raising a brow.

"What?" MK asked in confusion, before he gasped, remembering all the times an animal was watching him, and realizing that was Monkey King. "Wait, WHAT?! That was you?!"

Of course as the teen was realizing this, Wukong had grabbed a stalk of bamboo, and was now using it as a back scratcher. Macaque facepalmed with a sigh, hoping that Ming wouldn't develop the same habits as Monkey King, or Buddha help him he would strangle the idiot.

"Ha! The look on your face!~" Wukong laughed, pointing at the teen, before using the bamboo in his hands, and shoving it in the teen's face. "You're perfect!~"