Ditch this joint

Y/N POV (FEM)

Great, another Friday detention for something I didn't even do

Great, another Friday detention for something I didn't even do. I aimlessly walk into Mr Barron's classroom and see the usual kids that are there but see a newbie getting a pep talk from another teacher. I take my seat in the back of the room and see the new kid catch my eye and begins to smirk.

I have to admit, he was absolutely gorgeous. Definitely my type. A bad boy. After being scolded, he makes me way over to the seat in front of me but turns the chair round to face me and straddles it. Mr Barron has grown tired of trying to make us all behave so he just lets us do whatever as long as we wrote our apology letter.

Newbie takes his paper and begins writing his apology and keeps glancing at me writing mine. After he's done, he seems to wait till I am done and takes mine with him to mr Barron and struts back over to me with a smirk plastered on those lips.

He pulls a cigarette out and pats his denim jacket down for a light until I pulled mine out and lit his cigarette for him that was still in his mouth. He takes a long drag and pulls it out from his lips wafting the smoke up into the air above us and just glared at me with a hint of sexual tension already in his eyes.

"So what did you do beautiful?" Newbie says placing the cig back between his perfectly shaped lips.

"I caught a student and the janitor going at it and the bitch ended up saying I was lying and here I am." I explain with irritation in my voice as I gaze out of the window and shyly looking over to him.

"Huh, we'll you don't deserve to be here. And neither do I." He explains chuckling to his self.

"Well what did you do new kid?" I retort smirking to myself a little and giving him that sexual glare he gave me.

"It's Billy actually. Hargrove. I shoved that Harrington kid over in basketball when I meant to tackle and he complained to coach that he hurt his wrist." Billy explains rolling his eyes and passing his cigarette over to me as I took a deep inhale.

"He's always been a delicate one. The typical jock dickhead you'd expect." I state laughing to myself as Billy joined on with me.

"What's your name gorgeous?" Billy asks me taking the cigarette from my lips and his fingers brushing them.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N. Now do you wanna ditch this joint or not?" I confidently ask as I motioned towards Mr Barron fast asleep on his desk and everyone already leaving.

He smiles and takes my hand and we crawl out of the window leading to the car park and we take his car and drive out of here. He blasted Jon Bon Jovi and drove us out of here. Yelling the lyrics to the top of our lungs we bonded and sang to each other.

Billy pulled up to this secret reservoir spot on the outskirts of Hawkins and it was absolutely beautiful. We sat on the bonnet of his car drinking Smirnoff that was left on his car and just getting to know each other. It was one of the best nights I've ever had with anyone. Better then being in detention.

"No, there's no way you have a higher body count than me!" Billy exclaims not believing me and grinning widely.

"I do! Okay go and guess and I'll say higher or lower." I joke and he downs the last of his drink and turns to face me.

"Okay. 3?" He starts off with as I shake my head saying no.

"5?" I again say no and see him going red in his face.

"It can't be higher than 10!?" I smirk and move closer to him and place my hand on his thigh and I see him smirk at my placement and look back up at me.

"It's 9. But I can make it 10 if you want." Billy realises what I mean and smirk at the idea of us.

Billy takes his spare hand and places it on my neck pulling me into a deep kiss with him and use his other one to pull me onto his lap. I wrap my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss.