Prove me wrong

Y/N POV (FEM)

SM*T

Hearing the whisper of grass through our window, I wake up and stretch which wakes tom up

Hearing the whisper of grass through our window, I wake up and stretch which wakes tom up. I see him adjusting to the light and smiles at the sight of me. I smile and walk to my shower and feel the water drip down my sun kissed skin.

After washing all the soap off of me, I feel a presence behind me and then I feel a set of lips on my neck and I immediately knew it was Tom. I breath a sigh of relief and giggle. Turning around I see his pure form standing before me. I kiss his lips softly before leaving to get ready for my interview.

After dressing up in a light coloured dress and styling my hair, I await for tom in the hallway so we can get escorted to the Late Late show. I see him exit the room in a beautiful navy blue suit and I see him gaze at me in awe. I blush brightly at his cuteness.

"Darling you look beautiful." He says kissing me softly.

"Hey, try and not to smudge my lipstick." I argue as we walk happily out hand in hand and into our private vehicle.

Arriving at the studio, I quickly snap a picture of Tom and add the tag line 'watch out for me and @twhiddleston on the late late show tonight with @jamescordan' Posting the story, we walk into the studio to see the set of spill your guts or eat your guts on one side of the studio and a sofa and desk in the middle facing the audience.

After guests start piling in, me and tom wait in the side stage area waiting for James to announce us. Breathing in and out to calm my anxiety I hear our call and walk out on to the stage with tom and smile and wave towards the crowd. We sit down on the couch and face cordon.

"Y/N and Tom. How are you?" James asks us eager to know.

"We are very well thank you very much. And I hope the same for you." Tom answers gripping my hand and grinning.

"So you guys have been dating since 2014 right?" He asks us with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh god I can already see where this is going." I say jokingly and nervously laughing.

"You sure are right. To test this power couples relationship, we are going to play!" James tells before it cuts to the narrator.

SPILL YOUR GUTS OUR EAT YOUR GUTS

We are now seated off from one another with some disgusting food on plates in front of us. James introduces the game and explains it to the new viewers.

"So for tonight's game we have lambs testicals, 1000 year old egg, cows tongue, Chicken feet, and a Horses penis." James says spinning the table for the camera as the crowd as me and tom gag at the sight of it.

"Now Tom you go first. And if you can't answer this y/n, you must eat the chicken feet." James asks as Tom brings up his cards to ask me some questions.