A life time ago

Y/N POV (FEM)

Nathan Young POV

As the orange jumpsuit clinged to my body like a lost dog I scraped the posters of the filthy wall

As the orange jumpsuit clinged to my body like a lost dog I scraped the posters of the filthy wall. Hours passed and my arms started to ache.

"Ugh fuck this shit. My arms huuurt." I whined annoyingly.

Then I hear a ruff grunt from the probation worker and he says "Nathan! As a punishment you will be looking after our new member. Her name is y/n. And I don't want owt happening to her.".

Third person

Y/n stood next to the probation worker with her hair into two plaits that laid upon her shoulders. Her skin was as soft as snow. Her eyes glimmered in the sun showing her green migment in the eye with the brown turning light. The jumpsuit sat on her body and it was still a little big for her but she had a small belt that hugged her waist.

Nathan didn't make a noise when he first saw her. Like he was frozen due to her beauty. His heart skipped a beat which scared him. He never felt like this towards someone. If he fancied a girl he would have sex with them and act like they never did anything or he felt anything towards them. But y/n, she was different. Nathan wanted to protect her from any harm that came to her. He wanted her to be happy. He wanted her to be safe.

2 years later

Y/N POV

Me and Nathan looked at a old scrapbook they found in some boxes that stood in their new living room. Nathan came across one picture which struck him hard.

"Hey that's our first picture together. When I asked you to be mine." Nathan pointed out the selfie of me and him in the park.

"Feels like a life time ago." You replied kissing his lips as he gently kissed me back.