Quivering hands

Y/N POV (FEM)

Opening my tired eyes to the peaking sunlight, I feel my throat burn and scratch

Opening my tired eyes to the peaking sunlight, I feel my throat burn and scratch. Rushing to the bathroom, I run past Polly and john and lock myself in the bathroom without looking of anyone was in there. Thankfully no one was and I was able to be alone.

I began to throw up in the toilet violently making me dizzy. After finishing, I lean against a cupboard and try to regain my consciousness. The bathroom door was creaked open and Polly snuck in seeing me in my state.

"Y/N? When was your last period?" Polly asked me already knowing I was late.

"Two months ago. I already know but, how's Tommy gonna act? I mean with the business with London. He's stressed enough as it is." I am petrified of what he will say, I wasn't sure if he even wanted children at all.

"Tommy loves you. So much. Yes this may not be the best time. But he'll love this kid with his whole heart. And he will love you even more for bringing this kid into the world." Polly reassured me as she helped me stand up and clean up my appearance.

"I'm scared to tell him. Should I announce it in the meeting? Maybe then if he does react badly he won't be able to due to everyone there." I ramble on as Polly stopped me by giving me a knowing look not to.

We part our ways and get dressed for the day and make our way to the family meeting. It was just about what business was going on today. Tommy was going down to London to meet with a man that may help him gain control of London.

God, I know he loves me but I can't help but quiver in the meeting. He could see it. Keeps being his gaze to me and my hands. As it ended, Tommy takes me hand gently and guides us to our bedroom. Without a word. This is the first time in a few weeks he seemed calm. No stress or anger.

"You were shaking throughout the meeting? Why love? Is something wrong?" He says trying to find an answer in my eyes which didn't gaze into his for security.

"I need to tell you something...but please don't be angry." I manage to get out from my worrying lips.

I finally look at him and see his eyes filled with worry and confusion. I have to bite the bullet and tell him, he'll find out sooner or later.

"Im pregnant. Im so sorry, I know this may inconvenience your plans but I didn't know this was going t-" His lips stopped mine from rambling on and on about my concerns.

He places his hands on my face to deepen the kiss. He breaks apart and leans his forehead on mine.

"Im not mad my love. I am so. So happy. I can't believe we're going to have a mini you or me running around here in 9 months." He whispers gazing into my fear filled eyes.

He bends down and leans his head against my small bump and rubs his thumb across it.

"7 months actually..." I comment as he chuckles and kisses my abdomen.

He stands back up and just grins at me.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man. For making me a father." Those words brought me to tears as I fall into his arms in joy.

He soon leaves our room and starts screaming with joy around the estate. I follow him laughing at his reaction. I pass Polly with her face already beaming. John and Arthur just look at Tommy as though he had went mad.

"Oh lighten up you too, Tommy's finally going to be a dad." I say passing them as Tommy leaped for joy outside.

I finally managed to catch up with Tommy and he picks me up carefully and swings me around. I haven't seen him so relaxed in weeks.

"I'm going to be a father!" He yells into the streets of Birmingham as everyone looks on to us and smiles.