Mrs. shelby

Y/N POV (FEM)

SM*T

Hearing the car come to a stop, I stop kissing my husband and hear the crowds cheer for us

Hearing the car come to a stop, I stop kissing my husband and hear the crowds cheer for us. Everyone in Birmingham waited for us to be married. They could have sensed the sexual and romantic tension since we were teenagers. My car door opens and Thomas takes my hand before taking his spare arm and tucks it under my legs and carry me bridal style inside to the garrison.

Walking into the pub, Arthur was already serving drinks with John boy helping him. Ada, Polly, and Esme all gazed and adored me with their smiles. Tommy placed me on a bar stool and pulled me for a passionate kiss. Everyone cooed at our affection and we laughed it off. Arthur stood up on the bar and clinked a fork against a glass to make a speech.

"I would like to personally congratulate my brother for finally marrying the lass he's been drooling over for 10 years. At least we know he has some balls." Arthur jokes sipping his whisky as everyone laughed with him.

"I have bigger balls than you Arthur so don't you get ahead of yourself." Tommy retorted back making everyone laugh.

"Bet y/n will get a whole mouth of them tonight." Arthur said under his breath as he stepped down from the bar and making his way over to some girls.

I turn to look at him wide eyed and blush brightly. Tommy just smirked and looked down at me. Guess tonight will be fun.

2 hours had passed with many people singing and dancing in celebration. Me and tommy were sat in the corner of the pub just showing each other some affection but I can tell tommy couldn't wait.

"Love, I can't stay here for another few hours. I need you." Tommy whispered in my ear his voice deep and serious.

Turning to face him I smirk and go to kiss him but kiss his cheek and not his lips to frustrate him. He growled and arched his head back. Arthur starts to sing some shanty and everyone joins in. Tommy stands up and takes my hand and guides me through the drunken crowd and into the back room of the pub.

The room was dimly lit from a few candles and Tommy's cigarette. Shutting the door, it was complete silence. Not even from Arthur. Or anyone else from the party. Tommy glared into my soul as he leaned on the table in the middle of the room. I strutted over to him and just stared at him waiting for him to take control. He stumps his cigarette out and places his hands on my hips and pulled me close to his body and kissed him.

I hook my arms around his neck and kiss him back with so much lust. We both craved for this all day. His tongue explored my mouth aching with lust and desire. He pulls back and flips me over so I'm pressed against the table. The hands on my hips moved me so I'm now sitting on the edge of the table and tommy was staring me down.

Tommy started to lift my dress up so my thighs are exposed. He stands back up and starts to unzip my dress leaving me in my undergarments. Little did he know I was wearing nothing underneath. The cold air hit me harsh making my nipples ache. As tommy was about to make his move, I push him back. He stares confused.

I get up on my knees so I'm now eye level with him. I take his cap off and toss it to the side not breaking eye contact. Tommy slips both of his jackets off as I work on his waist coat. Hearing his clothes hit the floor made me only ache more and more. Tucking my hands into his pants to undo his shirt, Tommy's head rolled back in anticipation.

"Your taking to long." Tommy ushered and pulled me hands off of him as he practically ripped the rest of his clothes off as quick as he could.

"We can't do it here tommy, they'll hear. And they will come in here for the extra booze." I explain as I kept checking the door. He grunted and thought for a moment.

Tommy picked our clothes up of the floor and handed them to me. He went to go open the door on the other side of the room that lead up to the spare bedroom upstairs. He came strutting over and picked me up I've this shoulder. This startled me and I squealed slightly. He walked in a fast pace and dropped me to my feet and shut the door. I dropped the clothes as tommy started to walk in a furious manner towards me.

He backed me up against the wall and he placed his hand around my neck but in a more sexual manner and he tilted me head to the side so he can command me into my ear.

"You said you wanted to be quite. So make sure that happens. Or else you will hate me for what I will be planning to do." Tommy said smirking against my ears.

Tommy pulled me into his lap as he sat on the bed with the smirk still plastered on his face. He put his large hands under my thighs and pulled me on his lap so our groins rub together making the knot in our stomaches grow tighter. I sit up slightly so I can enter inside of him and I can feel myself weaken at his touch.

His hands guided me up and down on his cock and I can feel me finally reach my pleasure. Our moans only grew louder and louder the faster we went. Tommy's lips left bite marks on my neck as I moaned sweet melody's into his ear. Tommy quicken my pace before saying;

"Let everyone in Birmingham know your now mine."

I did as commanded and started moaning his name as loud as I could without the breath being knocked out of me by tommy's pace. My pleasure only grow more and more as did Tommy's. I can tell tommy was reaching his limit because his thrusts became more sloppier and eager.

"Tommy- I. I'm nearly there." I moaned into his ear clinging on his neck.

"Me too love, me to-" mid sentence he came inside of me as did I as I can feel the vibrations rumble throughout my body.

Getting off of him, I lay down on the bed as tommy laid next to me as we painted. Sweat dripping from our foreheads. My legs slightly shaking. Tommy turned his head to look at me. I gaze back at him smiling slightly. His hand landed on my cheek and he kisses my forehead.

"You did amazing darling." He praised me as we fell asleep in each other's embrace.