Another side

Y/N POV (FEM)

TW: Abuse & f slur mention

Ah what a perfect night; home alone, off school, cosy clothes, chips, and a movie

Ah what a perfect night; home alone, off school, cosy clothes, chips, and a movie. The lights were out as the light from the TV blared. Salt from the chips lingered on my light lips. Nothing could ruin this. Then I hear a car park in my drive way. My heart rate speeds up.

I quickly grabbed a bat that stood near my door in case. My hands trembled as I turned the door handle. To my surprise, it was billy. He had blood every where. Bruises and cuts all over his face. His lips quivering and busted.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I-I didn't know who to go to...." his voice weak and shaky.

My eyes start to well up, how could someone do so much violence!? I start to choke up at the site of him. He is my best friend. He is the one I wish to be with. I wrap my arms around him and embrace him. He begins welling up and shaking terribly. Bless his heart.

Billy sat on the couch facing towards me. As I was prepping a some ice for his lip, I feel his gaze burn inside me. I turn to face him and he is still staring. I place my left hand under his cheek as hold some ice on his lip. He winces in pain.

After I patched him up, we just sat in silence. A faint sound of wind is heard every so often. I wish to ask who did this to him but scared if he will lash out.

"Billy...can you tell me who did this?" I say quietly slowly facing towards him.

"If I tell you...can you please not get involved?" He says facing towards me.

"I don't know what you mean, but yes." I say very confused on his answer.

"Well...my dad did this. He thinks I'm just a useless piece of shit. Not being a man. He calls me horrible names like the f slur. He makes me life a living hell! He hates me because of my mom...." He breaks down crying into his hands after.

How could he!? Neil is meant to be the one who Billy looks up to! And who does he think he is beating up how kid like that! I need to stop plotting his murder and comfort Billy. I hug him wrapping my arms around his torso.

"You can stay at my place if you want to. I'm not going to let you stay at that dick heads house. You can stay as long as you need." I say calming him.

He looks up teary, puffy eyes. And smiles weakly. And hugs me back as he tries to steady his breathing. I want to do everything I can to make him feel safe as he hasn't felt that in a very long time.

As I managed to blow up and air mattress, I dropped it down next down near my bed giving him my covers not bothering about me. I sat reading one of my f/b, Billy came out of my bathroom still wearing his clothes.

"Hey I will go find my brothers pj's, hopefully they'll fit." I say walking into the laundry room grabbing a large gray hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts.

When I get back to my room I see billy with his shirt off! Omg...he looks so good. His back was against my direction but I can see his abs in my mirror. Man he is so handsome. My cheeks start to heat up.

"Like what you see y/n?" He says jumping out of my day dreaming.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to." I say timidly.

"Well I like what I see." He says looking directly at me.

"Y/n I...I have liked you for a very long time now. And I want a real relationship. Not just a one time thing. You are the one who believes me when no one else does. You protect me when I can't. You make me feel safe when I don't. Those things are all I want in life, and you have them. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asks hands on mine.

"Of course I will." I say grinning and kissing him without knowing. His lips taste sugary and sweet. He immediately kisses me back passionately.

Well let's say one thing led to another and he's in my bed the next day....sorry mom.