Screw around

Y/N POV (FEM)

It was just after the victors interviews, it was suddenly stopped after they all gave quite an interview

It was just after the victors interviews, it was suddenly stopped after they all gave quite an interview. Full of surprises, mainly Peter's unexpected fatherhood announcement. None of us knew about this, and by the looks of it neither did katniss. It's a smart idea to stop the games but it won't work in my opinion.

Me and haymitch walked across the lobby to the elevator. We knew effie was going to throw a fit about this, and we could not wait for it. As the elevator was rising, the lights started to flicker. Uneasy washed over me, I stepped closer towards haymitch as he places his arm around my waist. Suddenly, the rising motion was stopped and the lights went out. Emergancy lights were lit, it was dim but we could still see.

"Well shit." Haymitch sighed deeply.

He stands forward trying to press the buttons but nothing responded with a response. We both sighed and patiently waited for someone to recognise. I turn around the look out onto the lobby floor and I see some of the staff there. I start to shout for them and bang on the window.

"Sweetheart, this elevator is sound proof and the window is blacked out so they can't see or hear us." Mitch explains to me as I stop trying to gain their attention.

"Well, at least we get to miss Effie's lecture about reckless actions." Y/N chuckled to herself.

Haymitch laughs as do I. After calming down, he stares into my eyes with a devilish smirk, which I know all to well.

"I know that smirk. What are you thinking?" Y/N remarks glaring into his eyes.

He smirks leaning towards me and pinning me against the elevator door.

"You wanna screw around in here sweetheart?" Haymitch whispers seductively pinning me down with his stare.

With that sudden request, I was flustered and couldn't say a word.

"Your silence gives me the answer I need to here." Haymitch smirks at my submissiveness.

He leans in as do I and kiss him viciously. His hands roamed my body as mine is tangled with his golden locks. His tongue skimmed my lips begging for an entrance which I denied. He growled at it, sending vibrations throughout my body. He took matters in to his own hands by travelling one of his hand up to my breast and to squeeze it harshly causing me to gasp and getting what he wants.

His hand returns back to my waist and forcing contact, which I didn't mind. I started to leans in close forcing us to the other side of the elevator. Making the glass wobble and vibrate. We became more harsh and sexual. At this point, I have took haymitch's waist coat and blazer and started to unbutton his shirt. By now haymitch is practically shirtless with his blazer and waist coat on the elevator floor.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted by the lights returning to light and the door opening. Some technicians were standing there awkwardly as the sight of our state. We both leave hand in hand in embarrassment. As we reached our shared apartment, supper was already prepared. Katniss, Peter, Effie, and cinna stared at us confused and embarrassed.

"Care to explain?" Cinna chuckles to his self.

We both stood there with haymitch's clothes half torn off, messy hair and marks on our necks.

"We got stuck in an elevator..." Y/N try to explain but couldn't help but blush.

Effie sighs hanging her head in shame before face palming. Cinna smiles and shakes his head. Katniss and Peter looked at us like we were sex addicts. Which I had to admit, we sort of are. Haymitch snorts before leading us to our shared room to be dressed appropriately.