Propersition

Y/N POV (FEM)

I walked down the cobble streets of small heath on the search of my target, Thomas Shelby

I walked down the cobble streets of small heath on the search of my target, Thomas Shelby. I was instructed to assassinate him by the English government. He was the theif of Birmingham. Finding the infamous garrison, I walk inside and sit on a lone stool on the end of the bar and order some whiskey.

I gaze around the pub to see tommy, Arthur and Jon shelby all sat in a booth drinking and singing to the top of their lungs. Thomas was barely drunk, he was quite sober to say the least. I have never seen him before, he was rather handsome. Gazing at his face I notice his eyes catch my gaze. He stares at me for a while with a blank expression on his face. Arthur soon realised Thomas staring at me.

"Go on tommy lad, she's a fine looking lass if I've ever seen one." Arthur slurs spilling his drink on to the table.

Tommy smiles and shakes his head before Arthur shakes Thomas relentlessly till he went to talk to me. Tommy then walks over and i advert my gaze away from him and look uninterested. He sits next to me and orders another whiskey.

"What is your name?" Tommy asked in his rough voice shaking me.

"Alice. Alice Rogers." I say trying to not blow me cover.

"I know that's not your name, y/n y/l/n." Thomas says unnervingly and takes my arm and takes me to an ally way behind the garrison where no one can see us.

The atmosphere fear turned from warm and bubbly to cold and fearful. He pinned me against the cold brick wall by my biceps.

"I'm going to ask this one time, where are your weapons?" Thomas asked me staring right into my eyes.

"There's a knife on my thigh and a gun in my coat pocket." I groans knowing I failed the mission.

His hands are removed from my arms and reach deep into my pockets and he tosses my gun to the side. His hand now pulls my dress up to my thigh and pulls my dagger from my strap. He takes the dagger and throws it to the side with his spare hand. His other hand remains on my cold thigh as his hand brung warmth to it.

"Now, I can't let you go back and say you've failed or you will be upset. And a pretty girl like you doesn't deserve to cry." Tommy said in his rough tone with a thick Birmingham accent.

"So your going to quit your job. Work for me as your current profession. Get paid triple what you get now. And we forget this business." Thomas proposed thinking I would actually take it.

"Or what? What if I don't take it?" I questioned him with no fear in my voice.

"Your brother lives at 29 albion grove, London. I have some men waiting outside ready for my phone call." He threatens me and I start worry like mad inside.

"Fine. Just never. Never. Touch my brother. He's all I have." I plead pathetically.

"There's also one more proposition. An informal request." He asks stroking his thumb on my thigh making me breathe deeply.

I wait for his proposition but he doesn't speak. He leans in a kisses me. I reluctantly kiss back. Yes I'm now working for him but...I didn't think he wanted this. I must still keep my guard up, he may be using me. His lips were so soft. He pushes his body up against mine and takes his spare hand and pulls me face against his.

I take my hands and wrap them around his neck and cling on to him. Thomas breaks from my lips and works on my neck. I moan with my mouth closed trying to keep this business quite. His grip on my thigh gets tighter and tighter making me moan slightly louder. Thomas breaks from my neck and then pecks my lips with a kiss but then starts to walk away smiling to his self.

"Remember our deal. Leave your current job for me. And after you quit, come to my establishment, we'll continue this." He says as I start to pick my gun and dagger up as he walks away smoking one of his cigarettes.

What have I got my self into?

This will be...interesting.