Collar bones

Request made by Songoluffy

EVERETT POV (MALE/THEM)

It was yet another gormless, boring day in this new apocalyptic world

It was yet another gormless, boring day in this new apocalyptic world. It has been at least 6 months since this whole biter apocalypse outbreak has happened. I was found by this woman called Carol and her little daughter Sophia and her now dead husband Ed.

I didn't really talk to anyone apart from Carol and Lori. They seemed to be the only one who ever made an effort to help me. However there was this man. He glanced at me many times during dinner when I first joined. He still does it from time to time. I've been wondering why he keeps doing that.

That man is called Daryl Dixon. He had short brown hair. Beautiful blue eyes. Rugged aesthetic. Redneck vibes. Strong arms. And a handsome southern accent. Everything I want in a man. I have also started to glance at him when he stared at me too. To try and get his attention, maybe I like him...I'm not too sure.

Daryl has also been teasing me; with glances, short sleeves only when I'm around him, looking up and down, licking his lips etc... Is this him flirting? I don't really know, I've never been hit on before let alone being in a gay relationship. God how I want to just grab his face and kiss his lips.

I sat down scrubbing a t-shirt with some soap that keeps slipping between my fingers. Later during the morning Carol and Lori came to do their laundry with me. We all started chatting small talk. Soon enough carol started randomly smirking and chuckling.

"What is it now?" I say already knowing Daryl glanced at me and she is poking fun at me.

"He's looking again." She says covering her smile.

I look up at his direction and smile softly at him as he nods and quickly looks away.

"He's going hunting for a few days today." Lori says quite doubtfully feeling sorry for me.

"Ask him if you can go!" Carol says getting all excited that me and Daryl can get some alone time.

I blush madly and grin like the Cheshire Cat.

"What if he says no?" I say thinking of all the things that can go wrong.

"He won't! C'mon it's best to try." Lori says encouraging me.

Ya know what? I will ask him! I will make the first move and hopefully he can make a second one.

I stand up and walk over towards Daryl as he sat down fiddling with his bike. My shadow casts over him and he looks up at me quite confused.

"What do ya want Everett...I mean. What can I do for ya Everett?" He says very nervous as he stands up to speak with me.

Him and I were at least 10 inches away from each other. It was such a close distance. I swallow nervously.

"I was wondering if I can go hunting? I don't really do much round here...well I do but ya know but...can I?" I say like a nervous train wreck.

"Sure ya can. And between you and me," he says and leans into my ear and whispers.

"I know you want to spend some alone time with me." Daryl says very seductively and walks away to his tent to prepare some things.

I blush like a red tomato. Carol and Lori run over to me and ask me what he said.

"Well!? What did he say!" They both ask eagerly.

"Well girls, I'm going up bro back mountain tonight." I say jokingly.

Time Skip

Me and Daryl sat down by a fire he made as we left quite late during day. It was really quite. The sound of the cracklings fire filling the quite void. It is a perfect scene. Just what I imagined.

"Everett, I need to tell ya summit.." Daryl says breaking the silence.

"I like ya a lot. And I have liked guys since I was a teenager but I didn't come out because of all the homophobia. So all of this is new to me." He confesses shocking me.

"Wow Daryl, I also do very,"

By now I was pushing him on the forest floor and straddling his hips.

"Very, much like you as well."

I lean down so our lips are meters apart and after I finished talking I kiss him softly becoming rougher. He kisses me back and moves his dirty hands to my waist gripping it tightly.

We both broke apart and smirked at each other. We both quickly took our clothes over and all of a sudden I get pushed to the floor and Daryl is leaning over me grinning.

"Oh baby, this isn't how it's going to be." I say pushing onto his back and I straddle his hips tight and he tried to break free.

"There's no way in hell your a top." He retorts and smiles teasing me purposely.

"Oh really? I'll show ya." After I said that I got to work teasing his dick and keep putting friction on it.

He was clearly frustrated so I decided to give him the pleasure he has been craving.

Time Skip

After a fun filled night and morning we walk back into camp flushed and obviously with some squirrels and a deer. Me and Daryl have decided to keep quite for now but let's just say he is going to keep his collarbones covered for a while now.