Often

Y/N POV (FEM)

SM*T

Today was like any other day in the forgotten district

Today was like any other day in the forgotten district. Quiet. Empty. Silence filled each room. It was one of the numerous days we were waiting for Peter to make an appearance in the capitol. People have been cycling through the same routine everyday. And it has been draining us.

Especially haymitch. He just drinks and sleeps all day. He needs a change. So in order for this change to happen, I'm going to get all dressed up for him to spend some time together. Mainly so he won't drink for at least 24 hours. And because we haven't done anything like that in a while.

I had Effie sew me this beautiful piece of lingerie. It was long night shirt that just ended at my mid thigh. The colour of it was compared to a black leather jacket freshly made. The breast cups of the shirt was completely black sheer. I never usual wear lingerie but I hope it would bring some excitement for me and haymitch.

It had just went past supper and I was lying down on mine and haymitch's bed waiting for him to come back. I didn't lay anything special out for him. Adjusting my hair, the door opens and haymitch walks in miserably before he sees me and perks up.

"What's all this sweetheart? You got all dressed up for me?" Haymitch says smiling to his self noticing my outfit.

I got up on my knees and made my wave over to haymitch where he was standing (on the edge of the bed) and start smiling innocently at him. Tugging on the bottom of his shirt with my teeth, I start to un-do his belt and pull down his trousers telling him my intentions.

After his trousers had been discarded, he pushes me back as he rids of his own clothes slowly making me even more anxious. After him finally being naked I decided to tease his dick, licking slowly and teasing him. His frustration grew as did other things. He tries to force his self into my mouth but I tense.

Haymitch's frustration grows too much so he shoves me on to the bed, as he towers over me, pulling my lingerie off aggressively. Kissing my lips in a matter of much urgency, his hands pinned me to the bed making sure I won't tease him again. 

Attacking my neck, I feel his lips suckle and teeth sink into my skin. My eyes rolling to the back of my head. I push my knee to his crotch and move it slowly up and down to tease him more and more. I love this dominate side of haymitch. When he just wants something to go his way.

"Your pushing it sweetheart. Your going to get what you want, you needy bitch." Haymitch growls ridding if his boxers and my panties.

Haymitch spreads my legs far apart as he angles his self into me. As he entered, I feel my walls loosen and tighten around his length as he starts to thrust slowly. Gripping onto his shoulders, I feel the bed rock and grown as much as me and haymitch do.

The pleasure was so strong and needed I didn't even realise we had both climaxed and now both lying on the bed staring at the ceiling gasping for air. Focusing again I look over to Mitch smiling and looking at me with a devilish smirk.

"You need to do that more often darling." Haymitch remarks before going in to kiss me.