His Girl

Y/N POV (FEM)

I was helping Daryl with his motorcycle

I was helping Daryl with his motorcycle. It was a sweltering hot day. No clouds in the sky. No walkers romeing. Peaceful.

"Pass my the rench please." Daryl said distracting me from my day dreams.

"Uh sure here...here ya go" I say passing him it.

"Thanks. So how are ya holding up after the incident. You weren't yourself. You were acting like a bitch." He said quietly.

You look over looking offended. "Daryl Dixon how dare you!" you chuckled softly.

He smiles slightly. You recognised. "Oh My God! Daryl Dixon smiled!" You say acting shocked.

"Stop it." He says blushing slightly.

Time Skip

You and Daryl have nearly finished the bike and then you stand up.

"I better go check on Carl to see if he's alright." you say softly.

"Yeah, y/n I need to tell ya something after alright." Daryl says getting shy.

"Ok be right back." You said walking back into hershal's house.

I looked at Carl as he was getting a blood transfusion from my dad.

"You alright bud." I say.

"Y/n! Yeah I'm good!" Carl says excited to see me.

"Good, good. How about you dad you don't look good either." you chuckled.

"I feel a little woozy." Dad says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, see ya later gotta see what Daryl wants." I say walking out the door. I hear a chorus of 'oooo' coming from the other room.

I groan smiling. I saw carol in the kitchen signaling me to see her. I walk over to her confused.

"What is it?" I say confused.

"Im not supposed to say this to ya but Daryl really likes you and he wants you to be his!" Carol says excitedly.

I was speachless. I run out of the house and run to Daryl with a big smile on my face.

"Hey y/n so-" I cut him off by giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"I will be yours." I say catching my breath.

"Wait how did you know that!?" Daryl says confused.

"Oh carol told me." I say.

Daryl storms off into the house after carol.