My Saviour

Y/N POV (FEM)

FYI - This is set before the apocalypse.

TW - SA, trauma (Skip if needs be)

The warm breeze brushed against my bare thighs

The warm breeze brushed against my bare thighs. In the distance I saw Merle and his gang approach me, with his younger Brother Daryl tagging along. Me and Merle I guess have an agreement. He pays me money just to give him cigarettes.

"Hey sugar tits, got m' shit?" Merle asks as he deliberately looks at my breasts. The rest of his mates look at me lust growing in their eyes.

"Yes here now my money? Remember you owe me 3 weeks worth." I reminded him. He pulls a few 20$ out of his jacket pocket.

"Come by mine tonight. We're having a party. Also drop Daryl off at mine. We don't want him." He tells me as he walks away from me. Me and Daryl hopped in to my car and drove to his house.

I knew about them both getting beaten by their father. It was absolutely disgusting. I always try to take Daryl the long way to his house to prevent his father. I really care for Daryl, and it's because I've fallen hard for him. But I know that Merle really wants me bad. Avoiding him is basically impossible. He always ends up getting too close to me.

"So are you going to be there? At the party." I ask Daryl.

He shrugs and muffles "Well I guess. I don't want anything of Dads breaking."

I nod and saying nothing more.

As the car ride came to and end he turns to me and says "I need to talk to you at the party okay?" I smile at him as he exited the car and walking up to his house.

Time skip

I rocked up in a simple grey tank top, dark green flannel, and black denim shorts. As soon as I entered I am over whelmed with the stench of alcohol, cheap perfume and cigarettes. I start to look around for Daryl, yet someone else has other plans with me.

My arm was grabbed and I was snatched away from the crowd as I was pulled into a bedroom. I was so ready to rip this guys head off whoever he was.

To my surprise it wasn't some stranger, Merle still holds a tight grip on my wrist. Alcohol radiating off him. His pupils expanded.

"Hello sugar tits, you know how long I've wanted you. Wanted you to touch me. To lick. To taste me. And to moan for me baby girl." Merle whispered into my ear backing me on to the bed with him hovering over me.

His lips attach to mine, I try to resist. His hands prevent me from acting. He slowly makes his way down to my chest. In a swift movement my shirt and bra is tossed onto the floor.

The music blared around the house. People shouting, laughing and singing blurred out my muffled screams of freedom. My rosy cheeks were now pale and tear stained. Merles wet slobber kisses became more aggressive as he tried to please me.

Before anything more could happen Daryl bursted into the room. He sees Merles hands on my wrists and his lips on my breasts. My puffy red eyes stare at his ocean orbs.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" Daryl's voice filled with rage. In the quick action, Daryl grabs his brother by the scruff of his neck and throws him out the house.

Time Skip

After a few minutes of his embrace he turns to me and says "I'm so sorry he did that."

My brain flashes of images of the horrific events.

"It's okay. You saved me that's all that matters." I uttered.

"So the thing you wanted to talk about?" I say turning to him and trying to take my mind of things. His face flushes beetroot red. Picking his nails he breathes out slowly.

"So ever since I met you, I knew you were different. No one ever cared about me. Unlike you. No one was my best friend. Unlike you. I trust you with my life. To me your are like a saviour. An angel. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you. I always have." He said with so much passion in his voice.

We both just sat in silence. In awe. Without realising it, I we were both kissing on his bed. Expressing each other's love. This is all I've wanted and more.

After breaking the kiss apart I then whisper against his ear "My saviour."