Not finished

Y/N POV (ANY)

I entered my new room in just a tank top and very short shorts with a towel and old clothes in one arm

I entered my new room in just a tank top and very short shorts with a towel and old clothes in one arm. I place my things down and see Daryl shirtless and with a towel around his waist. He smirks knowing I'm turned on.

"You can get in now." I say looking at his face avoiding the rest of his body.

"Yeah but I'm gonna let Glenn get in." He says going up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

"Okay I'll go tell him." I yell through the air vent as he is next door to us.

"Get in bed now sweetheart." He growls picking me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

My back hits the bed and we start making out as I start to explore his body. He leaves hickey's all over my neck and chest.

All of a sudden, Carl comes in and asks;

"Dad wants to meet ya Daryl...." He then sees me on the bead and Daryl nearly half naked.

"I'll tell him your busy." He quickly says shutting the door quickly.

We both sit up and laugh but not too loudly.

Later at dinner

Me and the rest of the group apart from the youngsters were all drinking wine and vodka.

"Guess what! I heard Daryl and y/n having sex." Glenn blurts out causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut the hell up!" Daryl tells over the table.

"So that's what Carl meant when ya were busy Daryl." Rick adds on.

"To hell with yall." Daryl huffs and slouches in the chair.

Time skip

Daryl walks in ahead of me and I lock the door and then Daryl pins me against the door and closes the gap between us.

"You. Back in my bed. We're not finished." He says in my ear.

"Yes sir." I say jumping on the bed lightly as he walks over and leans on top of me.