Awating

Y/N POV (ANY)

TW: Kidnapping, murder, explosions, gun, blood, crying

It has been the third day being held hostage in this cart

It has been the third day being held hostage in this cart. Why hasn't rick and Daryl come for me? I thought they would have by now. A member of the group pulled me into the daylight and forced me to eat with the rest of the group.

Their meat was interesting to say the least. I barely ate it in case it was walker meat. But it wasn't rotting or infected so what could it be? Sitting inside, I gaze outside and I see a distant figure in the distance but I couldn't see whom it was.

After everyone finished, Gareth pulled me to the side and instructed me to sharpen all of their weapons. So I can be useful to them. Sitting on the window ledge I kept my eye out for the rest of the group but I could see nothing. They must be coming for me. They wouldn't leave me. Would they?

As dawn turned to dusk, I was placed me in to my holding cell waiting for my next meal the next morning. After a while gunshots, shouting, and explosions were herd from outside. I was waiting for someone to come for me. The door slid open and I was expecting Daryl. But it was Gareth.

He held me at gunpoint and dragged me away from the burning terminus. I barely had time to see anyone. He kept dragging me to the top of a hill. Looking down seeing his abandoned people he didn't seem destroyed. This is the perfect time to kill him.

I went to hug Gareth to manipulate him. As he pulled me to him, I swiftly grabbed his gun and shot him directly in the head. His body fell to the floor with blood pouring from his wound. I scavenge my stuff he stole from me and tried to find the rest of the group.

Walking for a while, I see a cabin and go to the front to see if they were hiding out there. Turning the corner, I see everyone there. They all seemed so happy and relieved to see me. Searching Daryl's eyes, I see joy and sadness in them.

"Hey...." - Y/N

He drops his crossbow and rushes to me. I open my arms as he pulls me into the biggest hug. His embrace was so comforting. His tears stained my clothes but I didn't care. Escaping the hug, he kisses me softly yet passionately. Daryl has never felt like this for anyone. Everyone else smiled at our joy of our reunion.

I'm so glad I'm back home...