Okay

Y/N POV (ANY)

TW: near death experience, death, ptsd, night terrors, blood

Running through the dark green forest, I dodged the arrows of the other tributes

Running through the dark green forest, I dodged the arrows of the other tributes. The wind flies past my as I ran till I stopped. An arrow flies towards me but misses and kills the man trying to kill me. I turn to see haymitch. I tear up and as I was about to run to embrace him, his body jerks.

His head dips down to his chest and sees an arrow head coming out of him. I run to him and catches his weakening body. I pull him to my chest and try to save him. Blood pots from his mouth and chest. I couldn't care about the person who shot at him at this point in time, all I cared for was him. His eyes meets my tearful ones and he smiles softly.

"Haymitch. Haymitch. No. No, no, no, NO! Your not doing this to me! Don't you dare die!" I scream into the oblivion.

He tries to speak but all that came from his mouth was blood. His body grows cold and limp. I shake his body repeat his name. Tears fogged up my vision. I pull his head to my chest clutching it tightly. Screaming his name with all my might over the sound of the cannon.

"Y/N! Wake up!" Someone says as I open my eyes jolting my body up.

I turn to see haymitch in bed next to me. He is safe. No one is going to hurt us. Tears sting my eyes.

"Im sorry....I. I thought you died...." I stuttered being pulled into his chest as he stroked my back.

"It's okay, it's okay. Shusshhh. We're okay. We are alive. Im not going anywhere." He softly says into my ear calming me down.