New York

Y/N POV

After our flight, we all arrived to our hotel and we stood in the lobby as we waited for the teachers to give our keys

After our flight, we all arrived to our hotel and we stood in the lobby as we waited for the teachers to give our keys. Surprisingly they let boys and girls stay in rooms together, so we all know what that means for me and Billy.

As we got handed our keys we got to our rooms and settled in and unpacked. Me and billy got a whole room to ourselves. And we weren't the only ones; Johnathan and Nancy shared a room as well.

We were allowed to go out by ourselves but we had curfews and we also had to keep trackers on us just in case. Which was a bit of a over reaction but oh well.
We also had our own swimming pool which was amazing! Me and billy planned to go down there at like 3 am so we can be alone.

Time Skip to 3 am

Me and billy sneaked out of our rooms with towels and spare pair of clothes and creeped down to the pool. Once we reached there, it was empty and there was even a Hot tub! Me and billy got in the hot tub. I was wearing a dark blue two piece bikini as billy wore a navy blue shorts.

"Wanna get in there baby?" He asks me whispering in my ear. I giggle and we step into the tub.

Time Skip

I was sitting on Billy's knee and we was just talking to each other until I feel him getting hard. He starts to go red in the face as I smirk at him. I wrap my other leg around his waist and start making out with him.

We started kissing sweetly until our kisses became more passionate. He moves me closer to his chest and close the space between us. We heard the door swing open and push away from each other quickly. We look to see who it was and it was Nancy.

"Thank god." I say breathing out.

"We thought it was a teacher-" Billy's says being cut off.

"Yeah, your lucky. Now get out please, I wanting to use the tub." She says sarcastically.

Time Skip to the hotel room

Me and billy got dried and decided to go to bed. Before I was about to get into bed billy wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear;

"Wanna finish what we started?" He says in my ear already knowing my answer to that question.