Dinner Date

Y/N POV (ANY)

I open the door of the jet black cab and waited outside of the sushi restaurant

I open the door of the jet black cab and waited outside of the sushi restaurant. I was wearing a white denim shorts and a flowy blue T-shirt. I am greeted by Robert Sheehan wearing black jeans , black scarf , and a colourful T-shirt with the short sleeves rolled up a bit.

"Hello y/n." Robert says with a hint of his Irish accent and a slight nerve in his voice. A blush creeps onto his cheeks.

"Hey Rob." I greeted him as we walked in the restaurant arms linked. The aroma of fish fills my nose as sushi was being prepared.

The restaurant was silent and decorated with many plants. Fog steemed up on the widows as droplets of rain fell slowly. We were sat in a cosy red booth just near the entrance.

Time skip

The waiter places out food infront of us and we thank him. When I went to grab my fork I hear a camera click and look up to see Robert with his iPhone held in his hands.

"Right, out on a date with this gorgeous person @Y/N1988 and post." He says smiling cheekily at me going flustered.

"Fine then. I have to do one then." I argue back as he poses for the photo.

Time skip

In the corner of my eye can see some paparazzi outside peering through the window to take photos of me and Robert.

"Rob...there's paparazzi outside." I mention to him as he turns round to face the window and flashes a smile and then purposely pointed at me and making a love shape with his hands.

I giggle at his child like mind. "Who cares if they know. I think it's time we start to tell people."