Drunk Thoughts

Y/N POV (ANY)

We just arrived to the CDC

We just arrived to the CDC. It feels safe.
I think. Well what matters is that we have food, water, showers, and that we're alive. The food won't last forever but we will make do. Anyways most of the group (which are the adults) are all around a table drinking wine and rum. I go to join them.

"Y/n! How are you on this fine evening!?" Glenn says very enthusiastic.

"How drunk are you all?" I say relieved that they are happier now.

"Only slightly tipsy." Glenn replies giggling.

I go to sit next to Daryl. He hands me some strawberry flavoured rum. My favourite drink. Him and I have been getting quite close recently. Hopefully we can get close more ways than one. No one knows that I like Daryl but I think he has a hint I like him.

I escaped my daydream by Daryl speaking up.

"Yeah keep drinking little man," Daryl says smiling for once.

"What?" Glenn says with his cheeks glowing red.

"I wanna see how red your face can get!" Daryl explains.

We all laugh at their silliness.

Time Skip

It was early in the morning and most of us were tipsy or very drunk. Daryl was the most drunk out of everyone. I wasn't even that tipsy. I just wanted to enjoy the company of the people.

"Booya!" Daryl yells from on top of a table when he realises his favourite song is comes on the jukebox.

"Okay, as much as you will hate me for this, I think it's time for bed." I say standing from my chair and grabbing his arm.

Daryl threw a tantrum and came off the table. He then realised what I said and changed my words.

"Oooh, you gonna take me to bed for a good time? Eh!" He says leaning into me with a goofy smile.

"You wish Dixon." I say dragging him slowly out the room.

Time Skip

Daryl has his arms around my waist and was giggling the entire way.

"Y/nnnnn, I wanna tell you something!" Daryl says dragging my name.

"What is it Daryl?" I say sighing.

We both reached our shared room and Daryl falls down in the bed dragging me with him so I'm now on top of him.

"I like you, like, I have feelings for you. And I know we don't know each other well but I thought maybe we could-" Daryl confesses.

I cut him off by lifting him up and kiss him then wrapping my legs around his waist. He smirks and we continue to kiss, which soon leads into to other things as he slams the door with the back of his foot.