New wife

Y/N POV (FEM)

My alarm clock blare at the hour of 3 am

My alarm clock blare at the hour of 3 am. Darkness was all I could see till I turned my lights on. Realisation hits me, I'm going to be playing Sophia Gardner in the new season of Peaky blinders. Oh my god. I rush myself into the shower and clean myself and wash my hair. Stepping out I dry my hair and self. After putting my dressing gown back on I go to the kitchen and make myself some toast to settle my stomach.

I open my text messages to see I've been added to a 'Shelby family group chat'. I see who was in this group chat and it was the main cast of the show. Helen, Paul, Finn, John, and Cillian. Wow. The actual main characters. I bare to look as I quickly finish my breakfast and go to straighten my hair and do my make up and go to pick an outfit out.

I decide to go with a black turtle Nick, maroon denim skirt and black knee high boots. I style my hair into a high pony with loose hairs on either side of my face. My applied little to no makeup as I'm only to get it took off anyways. I pack my bag with a jacket and some other essentials and leave my house to call for my taxi.

After zoning out for almost on hour, I pay the taxi driver and walk over to the studio that was just yards from me. This has been my dream since I was five. The lights. Cameras. The tension. Emotion. The story. All I ever dreamt of. And now here is my big break. I am greeted by a director and he points me over to the rest of the cast and says to go introduce myself. Well here goes nothing.

I walk over to Helen Mcroy who is sipping a hot beverage. She soon sees my and recognises me. She smiles and greets me in a hug, I hug her back and greet her. She is like a HUGE idol for me so this is extremely overwhelming but I must remain professional.

"Your y/n l/n right? Yeah I added you to the Shelby's group chat! I must say, I love your work!" Helen complimented me, wait she's seen my work? I only worked on minor shows? How!?

"Wait you have seen my work?" I question as she walks with me slowly giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, I did some research and I must say you in Corination street was amazing! You showed some real emotion, it's like you were that character. It's hard to get a actor that acts like you. You've got real talent kid." She says as she admires me.

"Wow, I, I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. I'm so excited to work with you and the rest of the cast." I smile as we talked more and as she introduces me to more of the cast.

As I was talking to Paul, he suddenly stops and smiles over my shoulder. I look over to see Cillian walking in to the studio. They shout good morning to each other. Wow. I mean I was star struck by Helen but Cillian....he was different. He cats he's my gaze and holds it. It's like everything slowed down. Blurted hearing. Focus is only on him. He smiles softly at me and goes to say something.

"So your my new wife? Huh?" Cillian says smirking as he got closer and closer to me.

"Erm yes, yes I'm your new wife if you put it that way hahah." I stutter out blushing clearly.

God how am I going to act the romantic scenes when I'm going to keep falling for him.