I like the view

Y/N POV (FEM)

This based on another imagine I saw in a different Wattpad book but I don't know their @ so credits to them.

It was yet again another long, boring, hot day in Atlanta. The same routine. Doing the same chores. It gets tiring. Thought the apocalypse would be fun but no it's very hard.

Yet, I make it very interesting for a certain someone; Daryl Dixon. I think everyone in the camp has got the hint that him and I like each other. I mean, we constantly look at each other. We flirt and touch each other a lot!

Anyways, guess I gotta go help out around the camp. I get up and get dressed and grab a late breakfast. After I finished, I walk out to the yard and see Rick feeding our newest member, Judith, but she kept refusing.

"You okay rick?" I say as he looks at me. He looks really tired and ill.

"She won't take the milk, she doesn't like it." He says yawning.

"Well maybe it's just the formula, you may need to get a different one." I say taking her and trying to feed her.

"Maybe, I'll get Glenn to come with me." He says and thinks for a moment.

"Y/n I know this is a big ask of ya but, can you try breast feeding her? She may like it, and I don't want her to starve." He asks me very awkwardly.

"Em, ok sure I can do that. I'll do it now." I say as Rick's face lights up.

Time Skip

After learning how to breastfeed Judith from Carol, Daryl walks in and looks away from me.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know." He says looking at his shoes avoiding eye contact.

"It's okay, she needs a different formula, so Rick asked." I say explaining.

I put Judith to sleep in her crib with Carl and Beth in their cell down the hall.

Me and Daryl walked back to our cell and just stand there awkwardly. In the distance, I can hear Rick and Glenn come into the camp.

"Y/n I need to ask you something, about us." He says taking my hand in his.

My heart starts to beat quickly. What is he wanting?

"I don't want us to be a one night stand thing, I want to be yours. And I want you to be...mine." He says looking in my eyes nervously.

"Yes, I am yours and yours only. And you are mine and mine only." I say accepting his proposal.

We both smile and kiss each other passionately. Rick and Glenn walked out our cell and see us.

All of a sudden, Daryl picks me up and throws me over his shoulders and starts to walk out of our cell.

"Daryl Dixon! Put me down this instant!" I say smacking his back.

Some people start coming out of their cells and seeing all the commotion. There also a few giggles.

"Nah I don't think so, I like the view." He says seductively and smacks my ass with his spare hand. I grow red with embarrassment as Daryl just laughs at me.