Natural

Y/N POV (ANY)

sugakookie_straykids

Finally, the first day is over

Finally, the first day is over. I lean against the staff room door smoking my cigarette and feeling released from the social pressure. I put my cigarette out as soon as my new friend, Mandy, walks out and escorts me to the entertainment hall. From what she told me, it's where all the dancers hang after work where they can be free.

The night was still young with the clear sky and warm breeze. Without realising it, we were already there. Mandy opens the doors and my eyes were at a stare. The hall was filled with many couples from the entertainment dancing in a racey manner. Grinding against each other. Passing through the crowd I see Mandy wave someone over.

"Y/N this is Johnny, the best dancer in this county." Mandy introduces me making us shake hands.

He was amazing. His eyes bright and deep blue. The skin as smooth as silk. His hair as perfect as the sunset skies. A smirk that can make anyone weak for him. His stance was powerful and dominating. His shoulders broad and wide. His hand was rough but gentle.

"Nice to meet you baby. Want to dance?" Johnny offers making me blush.

"I don't really know how to dance like that." I murmur blushing softly.

"Come on, I'll teach you baby." He says before taking my hand and leading me to a small space in the crowd.

He pulls me so close there was no space between us. He has one hand on the small of my back. The height difference was quite significant but cute. His legs were spread slightly apart and one of his legs was in between me legs.

"Spread your legs a little." Johnny asks. I comply and open them a little so it looks like I'm straddling his leg.

He starts rolling his hips into mine making me feel so awkward but I didn't want it to stop. His other hand started to guide me to follow his movements. By now I was now rolling hips with him as he did the same.

His free arm reached over to my chest. His fingers pressed against my chest and he pushed me back lightly. I leant back with my arm above my hand following the rhythm of the music. Leaving back up, I feel a lot more confident and put my arms around his neck and gaze into his eyes. I can feel him grow tense but I can tell he enjoyed it.

The music ended and everyone applauded the band which was playing. We broke apart and as I was about to return to Mandy, Johnny takes me by my chin by his finger and stares at me with that devilish smirk he always wore.

"Your a natural huh baby?" Johnny winks at me before walking away to the bar leaving me in a blushing state.