Spin the bottle

Y/N POV (FEM)

SM*T

It was Tony starks grand opening of the compound

It was Tony starks grand opening of the compound. It was specifically made for the avengers so I don't understand the whole inviting students here. Any ways, it was overall a great party. The best music. Great food. Alcohol. And entertainment. I was sitting with Thor, Loki, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, and Nat in a quiet corner sipping our drinks talking about the party.

"I have to say he has out done his self." Steve complimented gazing around the red and gold decorations.

"He has, but it still shows off his gigantic ego." I say making people chuckle.

"I have an idea! Let's play spin the bottle!" Thor exclaims as well all agree but Loki and Bucky stay quite.

"What's a matter boys? Are you scared?" I sarcastically say looking between them both.

"How dare a mortal critique me. I can play this game with bravery. It's winter soldier over here who's scared." Loki retorts back eyeing Bucky up.

"Better watch your tongue reindeer games." Bucky says back to him before Steve pulls him back slightly.

Thor places his empty bottle in the middle of our circle and spins it. The bottle soon lands on nat and everyone giggles. Nat grabs Thor's shirt and kisses the side of his lips and pushes him back after the peck. Nat begins to spin the bottle and we couldn't help but smirk at how red Thor has gotten.

Gazing back to the bottle, I see it's landed on me. I lean over the circle and kiss Nat in the lips having my hand on her face and kissing her. I pull back and spin the bottle quite furiously making everyone grow with anticipation. I look over of my right and see Loki quite agitated and annoyed.

The bottle soon stops spinning and I follow where it landed and see it's landed on Bucky. Loki sees this and storms off clearly annoyed for no reason. Everyone giggles at his childish behaviour. I sigh and about to go follow him before Thor pulls me back down so he can whisper in my ear;

"The reason he's annoyed is because he was planning on asking you out."

Whoa... The god of mischief has a crush on me. I smirk to myself and about to leave before Bucky pulls me down and smirks gazing at my lips.

"Where's my kiss doll?" He asks smiling to his self.

I roll my eyes smiling and kiss him gently but he places his vibranium arm on my cheek to deepen the kiss. He pulls back and I awkwardly exit the game in search for Loki. He didn't go far so I found him eventually in the the kitchen leaning against the island. I walk over and lean next to him. I don't know how to start this.

"Thor told me you were jealous because you liked me." I say quietly but load enough for him to hear me.

"You don't feel the same. I already know." He murmers quietly.

"That's where your wrong. I do like you." I say smiling to him and walking round so I'm in front of him.

"Prove that you like." He challenges me smirking looking down at me.

I know the perfect way to tell him. I pull him down and make him bend down so I can kiss him. The kiss was so passionate. As we continued to kiss, Loki pulls me up from the floor and sat me on the island and have my legs hooked around his hips.

Starting to undo is buttons on his shirt he picks me up and takes me to his bedroom. He quickly discards off both of our clothes and tosses them to one side of the room. Leaving over me he admires every curved of my body.

He pulls one of my legs up on his shoulder and the other on to his hip as he enters me. Rocking slowly back in forth we hiss and moan in harmony. I drag my nails across his back making Loki thrust even harder and rougher. Arching my back as he hits my g-spot, he thrusts harder than ever making his sound proof room ironic.

"Y/N...I'm gonna come...." Loki moans in my ear biting on my ear love.

He comes as soon as the words left his mouth as do I. He pulls out and lays next me. Sweat drips from our pours. Trying to breathe after the pleasure. We both laid in each others arms until the sun rose the next day.