So what? You like me now?

Y/N POV (ANY)

Made especially for sugakookie_straykids

The dawn cracked through my blinds and awoke me for my awaiting day

The dawn cracked through my blinds and awoke me for my awaiting day. Today was the day I was going on a date with Daniel. We had been waiting for our days off to line up so we can go down to the lake. I know I haven't known him long but he seems to care and he is genuine. Sitting up and walking the my bathroom I hear Johnny walk in and start to make us breakfast.

After getting ready for the day I ask Johnny to evaluate my outfit. I was wearing a black tank top with navy blue denim shorts, black slip on shoes, and a denim jacket to keep my warm from the brisk breeze. I decided to put my hair into a high pony and apply some light makeup for a natural look and not to look desperate.

"So what do you think? Is it too much?" I ask spinning around for a full briefing.

"No, No. it's great. You look....cute." Johnny manages to say with a mouth full of cereal.

"You always say I look cute. Come on Johnny. What do you think Daniel would think of it?" I anxiously asks looking on the mirror.

"Well, knowing him being the flirt he is....you look amazing baby cakes" Johnny impersonates poking fun at him.

I roll my eyes at his impression of Daniel flirting with me. I join him in eating some cereal and discussing what Johnny was going to do to spend his day off. It had now just went past 9:30 am and it was now time to go and meet up with Daniel.

Johnny wishes me luck as I practically run for the door. Daniel's apartment was in the far corner which wasn't that far but far enough to make me anxious and speed walk. Reaching his apartment I didn't think to knock and swing the door open. The new entertainer was sat on top of him naked, as he was he, and they didn't even notice me slam the door and run away.

I ran back to my apartment as fast as I could trying to hold back my tears but it all gets too much. Slowing down as I neared my apartment the tears flooded my eyes and made my chest start to sink to my stomach. Turning the corner, I see Johnny smoking a cigarette and turning his head and seeing the state of me.

He immediately puts his cigarette out, hops over the railing and pulls me into his chest comforting me. He guides me on to the porch and tries to calm me. Johnny had one hand in the back of my head pushing me into his chest. The other on my back pulling me close to him.

"Baby what happened? If it's Daniel I swear to god, I'm going to punch him into the middle of next week." Johnny eagerly asks trying to comfort me.

"I went to see him. I don't think to knock and....the newbie entertainer and him were fucking on his bed....they didn't know I was there...." I managed to get out with my bottom lip quivering.

I felt Johnny grow increasingly tense in his hands and chest. I herd someone clear their throat and we turn to see non other than Daniel. Dressed up with a picnic basket and flowers waiting for me.

"Baby cakes? Who made you cry?"
Daniel sorrowfully asks trying to make his way to me.

"You did. You were having sex with that newbie." I remark at him anger raised within my voice.

"Oh come on baby cakes. She was new, you can't blame me. She was a catch." Daniel tried to sugar coat the situation and smile whilst doing so.

How could he say that!? Before I knew it, johnny had hopped over the porch and started punching the shit out of him. Johnny's growls and grunts were all that was herd if it wasn't the whimpering cries of Daniel. Some of the other staff members had noticed and pulled Johnny off of him, including the newbie entertainer who was quick to his side.

"You come close to her, try talking to her. Even look at her. A broken nose will be the least of your problems." Johnny threatens him before Daniel quivers away from sight.

Johnny made a beeline for his apartment at the top of the hill as I followed him quick in his heels. Slamming the door open, he throws one of his chairs to the other side of the room out of pure rage. I walk over to him and place my hands on his face and calm his temper. His breathing slowed and calming as he gazed into my eyes.

I go to hug him but he places his hands on my face and pulls me closer than we already are and places his lips upon mine. I didn't expect him to kiss me...but I'm glad it happened. His lips were sweet and gentle. He is my best friend and you wouldn't expect a spark but there was. I had so many questions to ask so I had pull away.

"Johnny? Since when was this a thing?" I question before anything else happened.

"Erm...I don't know. I think it was since I set eyes on you. Everything drawed you into me. Your eyes. Smile. Laugh." Johnny tried to explain but can't help but grow red.

"So what? You like me now?" I joke and smile stupidly at him.

"Yeah I guess I do. Just didn't realise it till now." Johnny breathes out before kissing me again smiling against my lips.