Heat

Y/N POV (FEM)

TW - SA, arguing

It was a normal day in the prison, everyone was doing their usual routines

It was a normal day in the prison, everyone was doing their usual routines. However there was a slight tension in the air between me and Daryl. I have a slight hint of what has made him pissed off.

A new incomer from another group has been flirting with me ever since we greeted him in. His name was Braden. I knew he was trying to get with me, even though I've repeatedly told him I go with Daryl, but he doesn't believe me.

I was casually washing the pots and pans from everyone's breakfast before I felt a pair of hands slide onto my waist. My body freezes as I see braden's reflection in the pot. He nuzzles into my neck and leaves kisses. I drop the pot and turn but he increases the strength of his grip. He turns me around and pins me into the counter as he pressed against me.

"Now now, why the distress? Are you just horny for me baby?" His hands travel south to my pelvis.

"I've told you, I'm not interested." I say trying to escape his touch.

A grunt was heard from the door, we both look to see Daryl all tensed up. Braden backs off and runs to the nearest exit. I just stand there staring at Daryl knowing he hates me right now. He storms off into our cell as I followed him.

"Daryl, he forced me into that position, he was using me please." I say as he paced back and forth.

"No you weren't, your lying! I bet you suck his cock every night. I've seen the way you two talk, just go and fuck him you whore!" He hells causing me to flinch.

"How can you say that!? He was trying to touch me! If you were any man than you would have beaten the shit out of him and protected me!" I argue back.

"Man, man!? I am more of a man than that bastered! I'll show you..."
He says pushing me into the concrete wall.

His lips meet mine as he pins me into the wall by my hips. I kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck playing with his hair. His lips hungered for me as did I.

Leaving my lips he licked, nipped and sucked in my exposed neck. Surely to leave a mark there. His touch left me craving for more as he stopped and walked away.

"Hey asshole, you not going to finish this?" I said opening the door as he stood at the top of the stairs.

"I will later on but, I hope Braden gets the jist that your mine." Daryl says indicating to the multiple hicky's on my neck.