Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.1}

I was in the car, on my way to my old house, old room. I was sooo excited, especially to see everyone. My dad had another business trip around Forks, so Im back, living with George and his wife Jenny.

Finally we reached there. I rushed out the door and ran into the house, turns out it was locked.

"Hold on there Mils" Yelled George.

"Can you guys hurry up, I want to see the house after such a long time!!" I said.

" Fine you go, we have to unload the car" He said as he tossed me the keys.

I unlocked the door and as soon as I opened it, memories of years here just flashed in my head.

"Yo George, pass me my bags so I can unpack and fix up my room."

"Whoa, here take your bags" George said.

I took most of them and ran upstairs.

"She seems really happy" Jenny said.

"Yeah, wait till you see her when she sees the guys" George replied.

It took about 2 in a half hours, but I was finally done. I transformed my 6-10 year old bedroom, to a 16 year old bedroom. I was inpressed with my work. It was now 4:00 pm and I was ready to head for La Push.

"Hey George, Im gonna go to La Push kk" I said.

"Sure...Want me to drive you there??" asked George.

"Nah.. Im good, its a good weather and plus I wanna remind myself with the place"

I walked out the door and a fresh summer breeze hit my face. I didn't forget anything, it's like my legs automatically knew where to go. I wonder how they changed. Did they get fatter or thinner, bigger or smaller?? Whatever it is, I couldnt wait to see them. I snapped out of my thought when I reached Sam's house. I reached out my hand for the door knob and when I opened it.......