Episode 108: Unexpected Arrivial

After the revelation that they all could have been up for another dumping, it really deflated any good vibes the game had brought. Everyone heads for bed in a state of dreaming, knowing that for some of them, tomorrow may really be their last day in the Villa.

Daphs gets ready with the girls. The atmosphere with Daphs and Lottie isn't easy, but neither of them seem to want to be the one to make things harder. Both girls opt for silence when the other is talking; no digs, no quippy remarks, nada.

After Hannah leaves the bathroom to head downstairs, Daphs is left alone. And then Noah walks in.

They both pause immediately. It has been a while since they have had a chance meeting alone in the bathroom. Daphs feels a longing in her heart as she pains for those early days before she knew anything else, least of all how much Noah would end up meaning to her. There's so much she would change if she could go back and start her journey again.

The hesitation drops from Noah's face a moment later and he strides further into the room as much as Noah would ever stride. He stands at the adjacent sink to her but doesn't look at her.

The silence lingers on, made worse by Noah purposefully keeping his gaze from her. Not even does he let himself look at her reflection opposite, instead, focusing on his own as he brushes. He even puts his hand that's on her side up to the counter, hunching forward and creating a sort of barrier between himself and her.

Sensing that she's probably not even going to get a smile of acknowledgement since Noah is obviously still angry with her, Daphs leaves, doing her best not to take it to heart. Noah has every right to feel sad or mad or whatever, but it's on him as much as it is on her. They had both chosen the tango with full knowledge that it takes two.

Daphs gets under the covers to wait for Bobby. Hannah comes over and joins her.

"Hey, hun," she says before sighing. "How are things with you and Lottie? I noticed neither of you were talking to each other up there."

Daphs brows shoot up as she looks forward away from Hannah. "Yeah, somehow that kiss didn't do its job of getting us to make up. Ack, I dunno, hun. I don't know if she would want to be friends with me again. This whole thing has really blown up, and I still don't understand why."

"Well ... by the sounds of it, she's blown it up. Any bad press this gets either of you is on her."

Daphs brows raise even higher. "Just, quickly ... but, like, thank you for not taking her side on this. There was a while tonight where I really felt ganged up on. I don't know why Lottie went about everyone today and made it such a deal."

"It's an important part of her act to be Loyal Lottie, isn't it?"

Meow, Daphs thinks, but says, "But she didn't need to go about and be like that. Like, she's brought everyone's attention to it. Before that, it was just between her, me, and Bobby, and that was only because Bobby said something to her."

"And he said something because she was making him uncomfortable." Hannah sighs as Lottie comes in with Hope, the pair of them sitting on the end of Lottie's empty bed. "Just see how tomorrow goes, and I'm sure it will all blow over soon enough. At the end of the day, what have you actually done, Daphs?"

Daphs nods. "Thanks, Hannah. I'm really glad you're here."

The smile she gives Daphs is so genuine that Daphs wonders if anyone has actually said that to Hannah since she arrived back.

"Has Chelsea said anything to you about Lucas today?" Hannah asks out-of-the-blue. "I've noticed she and Mickey aren't as close these days."

... Something other people have picked up on, too.