Episode 12: Brunch & Bros

Daphs has a towel wrapped around herself as Noah enters the bathroom. He gives her a warm half-smile when he sees her, his eyes darting up-and-down her. Silently, he joins her at the sink. Daphs begins brushing her teeth as he loads his toothbrush up.

As Daphs is brushing, she and Noah keep throwing glances at one another. She stands with her legs one in front of the other and clamped shut in an attempt to keep what's at the top from being naughty. Every glance her way, he lets his eyes roam over her, his smile rising higher and higher.

Daphs leans over the sink and spits. As she's rinsing the sink and her brush, Noah speaks up.

"I hope Bobby returned the favour."

Daphs dabs her mouth with the corner of her towel, careful the mirror isn't revealing anything. "Why?" She asks, running her thumb along her lips, her eyes hooded, "Are you offering?" She glances down at his thick lips, imagining them disappearing as he lowers himself between –

"I'd have to brush my teeth again."

Daphs bursts out laughing. She goes to walk past him, but he sticks his leg out, blocking her path.

"Stop it, you," she says as a blush rides up her cheeks. She pushes into the back of him, and he nudges her back just a touch, the both of them giggling like school kids.

Daphs returns to the dressing room to finish getting ready.

"Finally getting that sex stank off," Priya jokes as Daphs comes into the room. Daphs joins in the laughter but doesn't look Hope in the eye after her flirting session with Noah.

Once Daphs is finished, she heads down with Lottie. They don't say much, but they link arms which Daphs considers a good sign, though she isn't ready to trust Lottie again so soon.

The boys are all waiting in the bedroom, gathered around between Bobby's bed and Ibrahim's bed.

"Looking good, ladies," Bobby says, grinning beneath his sunnies. "Daphs, you're looking fire as always."

"Aw, thanks, Bobby."

Daphs sits down at the end next to Gary. He leans back, his hand resting on the bed behind her. As Lottie and the boys get into a conversation about what food they hope is on offer, Gary turns to Daphs and quietly says, "Heard you had a good night last night."

"Better than yours," she replies.

He raises his brows, but his expression is sombre. "I couldn't chat with you later about it?"

The rest of the girls' pile into the room, rousing the other boys up. "Here we go!" Bobby says, slapping his hands together. "Who else is as hungry as I am?"

"No one else has had a chance to build up an appetite like you two," Gary jokes. As the Islanders pile around, gathering together to get out the door, Gary leans in to Daphs, "In private for that chat, Daphs. I'll catch you after brunch."

He makes his way into the thick of the crowd leaving Daphs unguarded –

A hand snakes loosely around her waist. Daphs turns up to see Rocco. He squeezes her side. "Come on, slow poke," he says, stepping in front of her, "you're lagging behind."

He keeps close to her as they make their way to the lawn where five small, white tables of two are made up already with plates, cutlery, and a vase of roses. It all looks lovely and romantic and Daphs wishes she had the chance to get to sit down with Bobby.

A buffet table laden with delicious looking pastries, cereals, and fruit juices sits proudly by. Gary claps his hands together at the sight. "Yea, bruv! This is more like it!" He hollers, making his way down.