Episode 62: Let's Skip to the Good Part

The Flack stands before the firepit. Six stunning girls are lined up not far behind her as the five boys sit spread out along the firepit bench. The sun has set, and the tension is paramount.

"Evening, everyone, it's finally decision time," the Flack says as she looks out over the nervous boys. "So, since the last recoupling was a little bit disastrous, we're going to be doing things a little differently, as you'll come to see. First up, we have Hope who was officially left single after Jakub was dumped from the Island before the girls headed off for Casa Amor. It's time to find out if she's recoupled or not..."

All eyes peer to the stairs as the sound of footsteps clank across the patio. Hope appears first, smiling, and next moment the boy holding her hand is revealed. A few of those eyes fall to Noah to get his reaction, but he's as still as ever, his expression unreadable.

"Hope, welcome back, and, Carl, it's good to have you here. How are you both feeling?" The Flack asks them as they stop next to her, facing the five boys.

"It's good to be home," Hope says. "All us girls have missed it, and it'll be good to show Carl around the proper Villa, you know?"

"Yeah, it's a bit nerve wracking, but there's no one I'd rather be walking in here with than Hope," Carl replies, smiling at Hope and glancing round the boys without really looking at them.

"Lovely, well, you both can go have a seat," The Flacks says, ushering them to the end of the bench next to Gary. "So, we officially have one new couple. Moving on, Ibrahim, could you please stand up. Now, before the girls left for Casa Amor, you were in a friendship couple with Lottie. Do you think that she might have found someone in the other Villa?"

Rahim nods. "Well, she looked happy enough in the video we got of the girls, but like you said, Lottie and I were in a friendship couple. I'd realistically like to stick with Lottie to keep her safe, but like Violet Man always says, 'Sometimes being a hero means taking a risk'. I'm not going to pass up my shot at a real relationship, so, Flack, I'd like to switch."

Gary turns his head like he's trying to crack his neck.

A smiling Flack asks Ibrahim, "So, which of these lovely ladies would you like to couple up with?"

"I'd like to couple up with the completely irresistible Shannon."

A small smattering of applause breaks out as the curvaceous Shannon steps out of the line-up of girls and approaches Ibrahim with a smile. They kiss before standing with one arm around one another.

"So, Ibrahim, you've decided to switch, which means that if Lottie has stuck, she'll return to the Villa single. If Lottie has recoupled, then you will all have to live together here in the Villa. Now, let's get her out and see what she's been up to."

Heels clank loudly as Lottie struts out with the confidence of a lion. She simply smirks knowingly when she sees Rahim with Shannon. When Lottie comes to a stop by the Flack's side, she doesn't wait for a prompt and asks Rahim, "So, who is this?" with a pointed expression.

"My name's Shannon," she says, not waiting for Rahim to answer for her. She breaks into a smile and adds, "I've heard so much about you, Lottie."

"Babe, you haven't heard anything yet."

"So, Lottie," the Flack says, holding out a hand to Lottie's arm. "You've come back single, but Ibrahim has decided to couple up. How are you feeling?"

Lottie's eyes are pointedly on Ibrahim as she smirks, "I'm not angry. You do you, hun."

"Lottie, you can take a seat."

She does, striding down between Ibrahim and Gary. At once, she and Gary turn to one another with a smile. Lottie mouths 'Hi' and Gary's grin widens.