Episode 84: Rated

Daphs enters the kitchen with Chelsea, but lets her hop off with Mickey, intending to fill up her water bottle first. When she spins in, she sees it's already full, a few pieces of fruit floating about with the ice. Bobby is stood next to it, his back to her, looking out over the garden as he sips his own fruit filled bottle.

He turns as she skips over. His face lights up into a cheeky grin the moment he spies her, opening one arm for her to come in and cuddle into him. Daphs does so, running a hand across his forehead lovingly as he takes another swig from his own bottle, wedges of orange bobbing up to the top, too.

"Look at you being all sweet," he says as he pops his water bottle back down, bringing both hands into lock behind her as she does the same to him.

"That's me all over," Daphs winks back.

He cocks a grin. "You don't have to tell me."

She leans up on her tiptoes to kiss him, pulling back down to say, "Did you fill up my water bottle?" She picks it up, admiring the floating fruit. "How sweet are you?"

"Well," he says, unable to keep the smile off his face, "after this morning, I felt it was deserved..."

Daphs laughs heartily, bringing herself back in to his embrace.

There's a heaving sigh behind them, and Daphs turns to see Hope slumping down into the bar stool, head heavy in her hand.

"Hey," Daphs says, extracting herself a smidgen from Bobby now they aren't alone, "Everything okay?"

"Ugh, I just..." she says, rolling her eyes slowly before they land on Bobby, "Could I borrow Daphs for a sec, babe?"

Bobby nods hurriedly. "Yeah, sure, I was just going to make myself a cuppa. She's all yours. Daphers, Hope, would you like whilst I'm making?"

"I'm good with my water, hun, thanks," Daphs says as she heads over to Hope.

"No, thanks, Bobby, babe," Hope replies, already turning from him. She faces Daphs as Daphs sits.

Daphs catches Bobby raising a brow as he heads over to the fridge. She turns to Hope.

"You know when you're in a good mood and then suddenly you're not?" Hope says, her voice low.

Daphs raises one brow. "Is this about Noah?"

Call it a hunch.

With a grunt-like sigh, Hope replies, "Got it in one."

Daphs refrains from asking 'what did he do?', recalling the hoody argument that ended with Hope throwing in Noah's face how she makes the money in the relationship; and the time he cut up a toastie into little pieces; and when she thought Noah wasn't using as much dish soap as he should have been; then when he asked her not to wear his blue t-shirt to go nap in because he was wearing it that night, and she went and wore the blue t-shirt to nap in.

"What happened?" Daphs asks, putting a hand on Hope's supportively, all the while she's glancing around the garden for Noah.

He's down at the beanbags besides the snug. Rahim has just gone over and sat with him.

"I don't know why, all this morning, it's like he's been trying to fall out with me," Hope says, suddenly really sad. "I feel like I've done something, or annoyed him in some way, but I don't know what I've done."

Daphs scrunches her face up. "That doesn't sound like Noah?"

"Tell me about it, babe. I really don't know what I've done that he's being so grumpy with me. Like, he can always be a bit quiet, but you know how he is, that that's just him being comfortable. I just don't know."