Episode 101: There's a Storm Coming

Once back in the Villa, Daphs heads over the pool where Noah and Rahim are hanging out, leaving Bobby to get in some gym time with Gary and Mickey.

"Oh, Daphs..." Rahim says as Daphs sits down, creating a circle, "I didn't see you there."

"You two look like you're conspiring," she says, fluffing her hair over her shoulder.

Noah nudges her with his foot. "And you had to come find out what it could be about?"

Daphs settles a glare at him. "Secrets don't stay secrets for long in this place, so I figure I might as well get a head start on this."

Rahim kicks at the grass, looking a little awkward. Daphs figures that the goss is obviously about him.

"Actually, mate," Noah says, giving Rahim a little slap with the back of his hand to get his attention again, "Daphs might be the perfect person to ask. I hate to sound like I'm pointing out the obvious, but ... Girls know what girls want!"

"You reckon I should ask?" Rahim asks, eyeing Noah back.

"Ask me what now?" Daphs says, tilting her head at Rahim with a menacing look, letting him know that if he doesn't tell her immediately, she will riot.

He huffs. "Okay so ... You know me and Jo are, like, a really good thing and everything?"

Daphs holds back a laugh. They'd known each other, what, like a week?

"You guys are so cute," Daphs tells him, softening her voice and expression.

His cheeks flush and he breaks into a smile. "Thanks, Daphs. Well, I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, like, officially, but I really don't know what's the best way to do it. Can you help me out?"

Oh, Daphs really could have laughed. She's sure that this stunt has nothing at all to do with their being up for the public vote at the minute...

"Of course!" Daphs says, clapping her hands together excitably. "I would love to help! This is so cute!"

"Ah, brilliant," Rahim replies, smiling warmly.

"Come on," Noah says, getting up and delicately nipping Daphs to go the same. He gives Rahim a gentle slap to the shoulders, but it comes off as an afterthought, "let's go up to the roof terrace and plan this."

Taking the best spot in the corner, Daphs sits, Noah indicating for her to go first. He hesitates before finally deciding to sit next to her. He picks up a cushion and cuddles it to his front. Perhaps realising he needs something to occupy his hands, so he isn't tempted to reach out...

"Okay, so," Rahim says as he sits on Daphs other side, making them a little triangle, "I want Jo to be my girlfriend, but I don't know how to make that happen." He looks specifically at Daphs and laments, "The guys have been no help."

"Hey!" Noah shrugs, sitting back, relaxing finally. "At least I didn't suggest writing 'will you be my girlfriend' out on my stomach with lipstick."

Daphs snorts. "That sounds like a Gary thing to say."

At once, Noah snorts back. "Yeah ... that's exactly who suggested it. Tell Daphs what Bobby suggested."

Rahim sighs. "That we should get all the Islanders to wordlessly assemble by the pool and do a synchronised dance routine."

"That's exactly the type of thing he would suggest."

"It's basically a flash mob. In non-Bobby terms."

Daphs is laughing behind her hand. "As much as I would love to see everyone doing that, and think it would be hilarious, it's for sure not your style, Rahim."